2 questions about trades

Started by Jay, June 21, 2011, 06:29:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

So it is getting to the stage where people are thinking about finishing their team here is a few questions i have about when to finish and how many trades will u have left.

Q.1 when do u plan on finishing ur team?

Q.2 once u have finished ur team how many trades do you think u will have left?

I myself am looking to do 3 trades in the next 2 weeks to complete my team leaving me with 7 trades left...1 for lti's between now and and finals then 6 for the finals themselves. I am just a bit worried as i am top of my league (undefeated) and should have the league in the bag but it is all about finals and dont want my great season to amount to nothing!

charliesheen

Team was finished 2 weeks ago, but now I am looking at extending my bench with fallen premiums (i.e. Bartel as M7).

Reckon I will have about 5 left.

Ringo

Finishing my team this week with the Darling upgrade.  Will only have 4 trades left though. (7 LTI's caused me some pain)

HotTiges

team could be finished this week if i go Heppell/mundy > shaw/boyd leaving 8 left and luxuary trade out lower/n roo when applicable.

essendon33

team was also finished 2 weeks ago... currently have 8 trades left.. looking go grab chappy/boomer as an 8th fwd to swap between fwd and mids to cover byes etc.. so 6 effectivly

ajjewell

My team is finished I traded Yarran this week to Sylvia because he was so cheap and mpp leaving me with 7 trades

ClarksonsArmy

Depends where you sit in your league i'm 1000th im going for the league win now.

I want to save my tradesand going to save 6-7 for the last 4 weeks to make sure im ok

I have had a look at peoples temas ans majorityhave the same, my big concern is that tema will be in the finals with on 2-4 trades and the way teams especially top 4 teams will be resting players i can only see this trend increasing in th eback half as the fatigue issuer has well and truly kicked in

Samm79

I will be getting Slyvia in for either Krak or Heppell this week, leaving me with nine trades. Hopefully only one but probably two downgrades to turn Darling into Buddy that will give me a floater premi in the fwd/mids. That will leave me with 6-7 trades  and a finished team in 3 weeks