Started by Davoo, June 20, 2011, 03:27:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davoo

the next few weeks:

Round 14: Heppell > Pendlebury
               Bartel > Mitchell

Round 15 Prestia/Bewick > Callinan
               Puopolo > Fisher

if puopolo is not ready then, i can trade him the week after, hoping fisher or shaw hasnt risen too much. thoughts on these trades? they will leave me with a very strong midfield, my forward line is already finished and then theres just a 7th back in hibberd/lower/jacobs which i can trade if necassary after these trades. thoughts?

korza

Rd 14

Heppell > Pendles   I like this as i think Heppell is know over cooked
Bartel > Mitchell  In theory hmm without seeing your mids cannot coment

Rd15

Getting Fisher on current form looks great, however at the cost of 1/2 potential reliable emegencies in the second half of the season could be risky.

KORZA

Bak2Form

rd 14 - Knights to sylvia
rd15- who knows

Fenno

Quote from: Bak2Form on June 20, 2011, 04:39:18 PM
rd15- who knows
+1 well not doing the same trades but who knows whats going to happen by the start of round 15. I just take it 1 round at a time when it come to trading

Bak2Form

Quote from: Fenno on June 20, 2011, 04:41:29 PM
Quote from: Bak2Form on June 20, 2011, 04:39:18 PM
rd15- who knows
+1 well not doing the same trades but who knows whats going to happen by the start of round 15. I just take it 1 round at a time when it come to trading

the moment u think to far ahead someone goes down or gets dropped and you have to re plan it all over again

Davoo

at least i dont have knights to worry for! my mids are right now: Swan, Boyd, Murphy, Thompson, Bartel, Heppell.
                                                                          potentially: Swan,Boyd, Murphy, Thompson, Mitchell, Pendlebury.

i HOPE everything goes to plan! going for my third in a row ranking rise this week!