This Week's Plan

Started by Windigo, June 19, 2011, 08:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

Do we trade Heppell?   ???

Anyway:

Puo>Scotland & Lower/Heppell>Deledio

Scotland, Gibbs, Goddard, Suckling, Deledio, Adcock & Heppell/Lower/Stanley      Jacobs & Coad

Do I keep Heppell & trade Lower? Hmm.

Or do I get Shaw instead of Leds.

LaHug

Nah, as long as the Carlton bye doesn't worry you, Scotland and Lids is the best combo.
I'm not so sure on Heppell as a keeper any more. He needs a week's rest so he can get his form back. Sorry I can't help you with who to trade out.
But yeah, Scotland and Lids in!

Windigo

This will be the only chance to out him. Otherwise he will leak cash.

If he gets dropped it makes my decision even easier. Puo & Heppell gone.  ;)

BillMurray

This week:

Heppel ----> Fisher (bench him for bye, easily covered with Otten)

Puopolo -----> Carrazzo

Heppell is gone for mine; will lose a ton of cash if he stays for another week while waiting for Sammy Fisher's bye so going to do it this week and make most of his still respectable price-tag...

fertalong

I'm going Heppel to Scotland this week. I already have goddard, gibbs, shaw, deledio, suckling, fisher.

Like you guys, i planned to keep him as 7th back but he's just not pulling his weight the last few weeks, and needs to be traded before he leaks more cash.

lukedogg17

solid plan, all look to have equal job security and scoring output atm so i dont think itll matter too much as to who you get rid of.

my plan this week: give up. got done by 5 points in probably a make or break league match which completely deflated any enthusiasm i had towards dt

Windigo

Changed my mind.

Trading Heppell>Scotland (As Planned) & Then Jacobs>Shaw/Deledio

I'll still dunno who to get out of Shaw & Deledio. My heart sayd Leds, but Shaw can bust some big numbers and can really let me down & he has no byes....

Damn, I dunno. :(

SLICE n DICE

yeah i like it, i posted on here a week ago about probably trading heppell and every1 said i was an idiot so i didnt trade him, that worked well didnt it now im going to trade him anyways but now i have less cash so yeah real helpful guys  ;) @Windigo
i think they are very good trades i myself am going to put heppell in the midfield and trade him to pendles and trade out lower to suckling

Windigo

Yeah I too think Heppell has done his dash. Great player, but is there ever such thing as a first year premo keeper.....Barlow.  :P

Shaw & Leds......