pimp my side...what a joke...

Started by bindas123, July 01, 2011, 09:18:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bindas123

does anyone watch it ?? 15 rounds in and they are talking about using dual position players in your ruck to use petrie...

how are these blokes the experts ??

Bennyy

Yeah watch it every week. There's some things they mention which are good, but yeah it's not meant for the best supercoachers going for overalls and stuff. Just the regular folk. You never know some people might not have the Petrie link yet. I had petrie fwd all year and didn't have the ruck link until 2 or 3 weeks ago

ando_10

id like to see where jay clarks ranked hes an absolute flog scotty gullans alright knows what hes on about.

BlackMamba

Those noobs last week said to kick Z.Smith out for Stefan Martin. Martin isn't a ruckman in the game you flowering muppets. Felt sorry for those who got suckered in and kicked Smith out because of the flowering advice they gave. Surely some1 with the title "SC Guru" would have waited at least a week to make sure Sandi would be alrite coming bak from injury. Maybe they are trying to sabotage teams so that they can climb up the rankings from 200000 to 150000.(no offense to pple in that range but if you check your team on a weekly basis or even fortnightly you shud be at least top 100000).

Jake8

i know jay clark and he is the nicest guy ive ever met he is good at sc and he is ranked high but i cant remember his team name he is first in the herald sun league but some of info can be flowered

meow meow

Quote from: Jake8 on July 01, 2011, 03:46:50 PM
i know jay clark and he is the nicest guy ive ever met he is good at sc and he is ranked high but i cant remember his team name he is first in the herald sun league but some of info can be flowered

Your surname wouldn't happen to be Lark would it?

roo boys!

Quote from: meow meow on July 01, 2011, 04:53:05 PM
Quote from: Jake8 on July 01, 2011, 03:46:50 PM

Your surname wouldn't happen to be Lark would it?
LOL!

Yeah the show is alright...I prefer to take my advice from FanFooty :D

Bennyy

Just gotta remember I spose its just 1 or 2 blokes opinion. Everyone is different, and everyone has made and error with picking someone in SC or DT this year Id think.