Dilemma with trades.... suggestions please?

Started by woofy, July 17, 2009, 02:38:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woofy

Backs: Goddard, drummond, newman, enright, harding, broughton, grimes
Bench: houlihan, cheney

Mids: Ablett, gibbs, selwood, ray, rich, lewis
Bench: robinson, muston

Rucks: Cox, McIntosh
Bench: jacobs, browne

Forwards: Pavlich, franklin, stevie j, higgins, petrie,delidio, sidebottom
Bench:ziebell, grant

my problem is i want to do 3 trades this week but obviously cant. they are rich>pendlebury, houlihan>hurley, robinson>anthony. i know i should of got anothony last week but i got locked out so couldnt make the trade. should i just to the houlihan and robinson trade this week and the rich trade next week even if pendles price will rise about 17k? as you can see alot of my emergencies aren't playing. i have 8 trades left and 10k in the bank. next week im definately trading ziebell out for who im not sure.

any suggestions would be appreciated. :)

Dees for the Draft

Do Rich - Pendles & Houlihan - Hurley

Best value trades considering what prices will do next week.

nas

If this was me I would think of Ziebell first of as you will be getting a donut in the fwd this week. Downgrade free up cash & then do a Fonz:- sit on it.

Means you have 7 trades left for finals & injuries.

IMHO  8)

wardie

What about COX - Jolly/Kosi?

This will make you some cash to make upgrades elsewhere and you can also do the Hooli - Hurley

Mening next week with 5 trades you have some cash to make upgrades with 2 trades

Rich - Pendles can wait as they have sililar b/e 90ish and will not change in value a lot i would not think. Currently pendles is about 15k cheaper than rich anyway.

eagles09

If you're going to keep Cox then I would do Houlihan -> Hurley which would give you around 206k to spend.

With both Pav and Stevie J out this week I would upgrade Ziebell to someone under 485k. So you've got Aaron Davey (472k), Simon Goodwin (448k), Aker (421k), Brent Harvey (408k) or maybe Robert Murphy at 380k?? All viable options... good luck!

woofy

thanks for replies.... im gona deal with the doughnuts this week as im in a good position in my 2 leagues. i guess i missed my opportunity in bringing in liam anthony last week due to being locked out. i think ill bring in hurley and pendles as they are great pickups. next week ill downgrade cox and upgrade ziebell i think and hopefully pav n stevie j come back into the side.

cheers
jason

antman

If your bringing in Anthony to make money you should do it he will make more in a quicker time then anyone else then if you trade him for a bottom price player you haven't lost anything except a trade

freezer

RICH has a BE of 13 compared to Pendlebury's 70! If Rich gets his average (89) he will go up another $33,000 putting him roughly $470,000+. If Pendles gets his average (103) he will only go up $14,000 to around $410,000.

You can still make money on Rich

woofy

i traded in pendlebury for rich last week... although rich scored nicely compared to pendlebury im still happy that i made the trade as pendlebury in the long run will be a more consistent scorer.

my trades this week im thinking of are....

cox>clark
ziebell>j brown

or

cox>jolly
ziebell>riewoldt

6 trades left with about 218k in the bank. suggestions?

nas

woofy

any reason u chose j brown over roo? both scoring well but roo has a easy run home.

antman

nas

Reason for Brown is he just seems to do it week in & wek out as does Roo, but just a gut feeling. IMHO

wardie

get ROO... he is the one player that i am looking to get into my side before finals as he is consistant. He may not pull the massive scores that other forwards are capable but you can pencil him in for the 100+ every week.

woofy

yeah im thinking roo over jb aswell... both r good but roo has been more consistant with the 100's. also with so much ball coming out of the midfield from st kildas star studded midfielders it really is a must coming into finals id say. but yeah on the other hand wouldnt mind bringing brown in with his nice scores from his past few weeks. gona go roo though. cheers guys for replies