navy.blueANDwhite

David Hale (Hawks) $183,300
aver. 50.8 [good job security]

Jon Griffin (Freo) 246,700
aver. 96.3     [will he play when Sandilands returns?]

Wraygun

Patty Ryder? $262,400

Ziplock

he won't ruck (or, not as much) when sandi returns... whether he'll play around the field, I don't know. Ask a freo supporter.

Considering Freo's injuries he may still slide in somewhere I guess, but I would say his scoring potential would be greatly decreased.

navy.blueANDwhite

Nah Wraygun, I'm upgrading Jack Darling this week to Pavlich and need money.
If I buy anyone more expensive than Jon Griffin I can't upgrade oh my darling....

navy.blueANDwhite

yorgis

bailey or vardy  for smith

navy.blueANDwhite

its worse than that. it's not smith im trading.
its Darren Jolly  :o

Eagle boy

Quote from: yorgis on June 16, 2011, 08:18:51 PM
What do people think of Max Bailey's job security for the rest of the season? Will Renouf (when fit) be brought back into the side for Bailey?

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: Eagle boy on June 16, 2011, 09:07:15 PM
Quote from: yorgis on June 16, 2011, 08:18:51 PM
What do people think of Max Bailey's job security for the rest of the season? Will Renouf (when fit) be brought back into the side for Bailey?

yes i think so... big wraps for vardy at geelong

G()D

even when renouf is fit hale will probibly be injured, i reckon the three, baily, renouf and hale will rotate the ruck duties with one resting each week

navy.blueANDwhite

My rucks at this stage are Cox & Smith with Jolly sitting on the bench since 1982.
Cox has 1 bye coming up and with Smith 'rested' this week who is the best option for my team?

Rodi

Quote from: navy.blueANDwhite on June 16, 2011, 10:02:20 PM
My rucks at this stage are Cox & Smith with Jolly sitting on the bench since 1982.
Cox has 1 bye coming up and with Smith 'rested' this week who is the best option for my team?
LMAO, i would go hale over griffin with sandi coming back soon