my team

Started by mr Dreamteam, June 20, 2009, 01:13:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr Dreamteam

goddard adcock lockyer grimes s.hill bock broughton ( suban c.pearce)

bartell j.watson k.cornes higgins s.black ( joseph L.anthony)

sandilands jolly (spencer a.browne)

s.johnson pavlich N.riewoldt deledio franklin ziebell sidebottom (walker donelly)

what do u think???

how can i make it better??

who should i trade??

12 trades left with 23,000 left

mr Dreamteam

ooops sorry i left out joel selwood is in my midfield!!!

Cutty

Ziebell to FWD rookie and Franklin to Chapman

Blueboys

Down grade Ziebell to rookie and try upgrade 1 of your mids to abblett.

Come finals time you will want in as captain for sure!

admrap

hill - hodge
higgins - ablett
ziebell - didak
your team would b complete

If Only...

For me, priorities in order are:
ziebell
Hill
Sidebottom
Broughton

Ziebell obviously has to go.  Do you have to win games or will you make the finals?

You need to free up some cash so will have to leave some younguns in your team.  I think Broughton is worth keepin especially since you have suban as cover.  I would probably Downgrade ziebell to ballatyne (if he plays) and then wait for medhurst.  He will be sub 300k in 3-4 weeks.  Then I would sell the less desired at that time out of walker and sidebottom (assumably walker) for medders.  You will then still have some money left for an upgrade just before finals.  May be worth considering grima for hill too.  Then you may have almost 200k to spend on your 7th defender and forward leaving you only one of Broughton and Grima in ur backline and one of balantyne, sidebottom and walker in your forward line.  Bartel is fine as a captain imo.  Franklin should be held I reckon too.  He willcome good and is not worth selling for 300k anyway.  He is still averaging over 70 I would think.

What i would do anyway lol