Matera > Jeremy Howe ???

Started by Rated_RKO, June 07, 2011, 04:45:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rated_RKO

does anyone know anything about this guy ?
86 in his first match
but how is his JS?
worth getting in as a 3rd bench forward ?

ive got Mzungu, Dixon, Matera as the 3 bench players,
and my forward line is
S.Johnson, Franklin, Pavlich, N.Riewoldt, Chapman, Didak, Darling (4 links to midfield)

im thinking matera > howe
then i can go
D. Harris > Ablett in the midfield

and my midfield would look like -
Pendlebury, Swan, Ablett, Judd, J.Selwood, Hodge and the bench = Kerr, Hibberd, I.Smith (1 link forward and 1 link back back )

and for anyone who is interested my backline is -
Deledio, Gibbs, Goddard, Heppell, Enright, Adcock, Suckling. BENCH = Lower, Stanley, Puopolo (4 Links to midfield)

ANY THOUGHTS???

TMurphBROWNLOW

yorgis

played really well but i'd wait till he's on the bubble prolly downgrade matera for him

fidou

iI'm following this guy at the moment as I may be forced to do the Matera trade this week due to injuries. I was impressed with his game on Friday Night. He has a great leap. If you want to look at him last year in his games in Hobart You Tube him and they have a highlights package on him. Looks good!

someguy

I liked the look of him friday. Seems perfectly suited to the medium forward role and looks good as part of melbournes fowardline. Threats are Bate and Petterd who both play similar roles. I'd wait another week and see how he goes if you can.

mikeg12

about to do the trade, either matera or richardson to howe.  thing is not 100% sure who to go.

richo is giving me the showers and is just wasting my bench cover, but will only gain me about $40k on the trade..

where as matera will get me +$100k however will prob get a game when he is fit again - does anyone know how far off he is? breakeven of 61 also so not a huge amount of money to be made from him either. could be some bench cover but could also be a waste of space also

Cicjose

make the most amount of money you can imo