Backline Rookie/Cash Cow - Throw me some names!

Started by eski_liddr, June 14, 2011, 05:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eagles929406

Quote from: TMurphBROWNLOW on June 15, 2011, 01:51:02 AM
Quote from: boo-yaa on June 14, 2011, 05:30:09 PM
i'd say its because adcock sucks his own name.

bloody rippa call! hahaha

Quote from: Dazzticles on June 14, 2011, 05:44:40 PM
Adcock's role change is a real headache now, 3 consecutive sub 60 scores has cost me some matches and my eliminator. I need to know if his new defensive role is here too stay, and if it is i think downgrading him before he loses all his value might be the way to go...
i can't see why vossy gave him a role change, as he is such a good user of the ball. I wouldn't have thought Merrett's injury would stick him back there, he isnt a big defender like him. But he got his 1st poor score before Merrett got injured and one game after Browny got back, so its probs not Browny's fault
Anyone like to enlighten me and my fellow Adcock owners?

you'd hope it's his broken finger that's contributed to his poor form ! he'll be back dw bout that (in a shower load of weeks) :P

Quote from: eagles929406 on June 14, 2011, 05:47:01 PM
Quote from: browny_wce on June 14, 2011, 05:18:32 PM
why are u downgrading a premium to get another premium

your not calling adcock a premium i hope?
maybe have a look at strauss from melb or that irishmen from carlton if you trust any of they JS which i dont
otherwise then yeh simpkin from saints but they all have no JS at all really

Adcock was definitely a premium before injury struck buddy! just look at his scores...

what im saying is adcock will never be a premium, a premium is somebody who has a "whole" season of top scoring, he always gets injured every year, and has never had an outstanding breakout year, i've fallen for the trap of picking him all those years except for this one, so I'm laughing at all those people whinging about him and wot to do with him. It's the same every year, him and higgins always find a way to injure themselves

Fossil11

Melbourne could have jamar back this week sending stefan martin back in to defence and Straus could find himself in VFL.

eski_liddr

Quote from: Diesels Pups on June 14, 2011, 10:39:57 PM
Strauss looked ok, they were using him a lot for the kickouts  and he seems to use it pretty well so maybe his JS is ok. Cannot see any other downgrade options apart from him.

Yeah I think that may be the go then.

Cheers!

eski_liddr

ok just a few hours then im locking him in.

Anyone got any other hot tips?

plugz19