Your Opinion On My Teams, Any Help Please!

Started by mikevoice, June 13, 2011, 11:34:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikevoice

just want to know how u guyz think my team is going and where i need to improve in the coming weeks and especially for dreamteam as im still in the elimanator and want to go much futher :) i have some uniques in here that i got that others wouldnt :) any opinions will be muchly appreciated thanks guyz

Dream Team
Back = Goddard, Fisher, Shaw, Deledio, Gibbs, Adcock, Heppell (Lower, Strauss, B.Jacobs)
Mid = Pendlebury, Boak, ROK, Fyfe, Mitchell, A.Swallow (Higgins, Hibberd, Evans)
Ruck = Cox, Smith (Sandilands, Mccauley)
Forwards = Franklin, Sylvia, N.Roo, Petrie, B.Harvey, Pavlich, Goodes (Mzungu, Howe, I.Smith)

Super Coach
Back = Goddard, Fisher, Deledio, Gibbs, Adcock, Shaw, Enright (B.Jacobs, Strauss, Cripps)
Mid = Judd, Ablett, A.Swallow, S.Thompson, Embley, Redden (Heppell, Evans, Mzungu)
Ruck = Cox, Smith (Sandilands, J.Tippett)
Forwards = Franklin, Pavlich, J.Roo, N.Roo, Petrie, Goodes, Higgins (Darling, Howe, I.Smith)

mikevoice

Ziplock

should be in rate my team section, and you can edit posts after posting them.

none the less
DT:

Backs: Fine.
Mids: I wouldn't rate either boak or ROK as hyper premium mids. Or Fyfe for the matter.

Rucks: Fine

Fwds: Good.

overall a pretty solid team, I definitely rate it. Your mids need a little bit of work. How many trades/ how much in the bank? And you've gone really  over the top with fwds, playing ROK and fyfe in your mids.

as for Supercoach, post it in the SC forum. You'll get better responses there.

mikevoice

sorry i dont post on here much :) thanx for the info, i have 8 trades and 20k bank, i cant get rid of boak as not many people have him and his still got room to improve and is still averaging 91, i reckon he will get to 100 average by season end, rok is having a good yr will keep him till he proves me wrong :) thanx for the help man

Cicjose

For the DT team

adcock
shaw
pendlebury
sandilands
smith

none of these players are playing this week

hibberd
prestia
nicholson
i smith
markovic
mccauley

all doubtful to play this week you might be in trouble for this round....

Andrew

If I was you, this week in Dream Team I would sell Adcock for Nicholson (MELB - if he's named) to be able to swap Hibberd into defence and start him or Lower.