Need to Upgrade this team URGENTLY!!!!

Started by Rated_RKO, June 14, 2011, 12:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rated_RKO

Defenders - Gibbs, N.Krakouer, Deledio, Adcock, Lower, Puopolo, Heppell (Bench - Bock, Shaw, Laidler)
Midfield - Judd, Ablett, A.Swallow, Carrazzo, Kerr, Harris (Bench - Swan, Pendlebury, D.Nicholson)
Rucks - Coz, Z.Smith (Bench Sandilands, Bailey)
Forwards - Franklin, N.Riewoldt, Knights, Dangerfield, DeBoer, Prestia, Mzungu (Bench - A.Krakouer, Darling, I.Smith

Trades - 11
Bank - $16,200

Basically need to upgrade alot

Thinking about trading Darling/Krakouer to Howe, and then upgrading Harris to ROK, and swapping ROK to forwards and put Mzungu as 6th Midfielder while Swan and Pendlebury have the bye.

any other thoughts/ideas would be greatly appreciated.

upthemaidens

how about  harris --> callinan  swap callinan with mzunga  and play darling on ground
then n.krakouer--->premium
  and next week upgrade darling to best player u can afford 
that will leave u with 8 trades for the remaining 10 rounds
i dont like playing carrazzo out of position, its costing you points
or another idea how about double trade kerr and harris----> callinan and rok and use the mpp to rearange your team

Prospector_1

Where'd all yer trades go?

You got a lotta $$$ on the bench. Need some downgrade / upgrade action happening.

Who's ready for trading out? Darling, Swallow, Krak, I'd say.

Old story: one down, one up. Prefer a mid in at this point of the season.

Suggested downgrade target - dunno.

Upgrade target - Priddis, Hodge, somebody looking good value on the rollercoaster.

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/rollercoaster-dream-team.php

Possumo

Quote from: upthemaidens on June 14, 2011, 02:26:18 AM
how about  harris --> callinan  swap callinan with mzunga  and play darling on ground
or another idea how about double trade kerr and harris----> callinan and rok and use the mpp to rearange your team

Darling is likely to loose at least 10 k this week, so unless he wants to trade him to Sylvia, I'd get him out first, unless he is really keen on having cover?

By the way, he is bloody lucky he doesn't have N. Krakouer!

Like the idea of getting ROK, but what is the point on swapping him with Mzungu if you were going to have both on the field anyway?!

Andrew

If I had Smith & Cox, I'd downgrade Sandi... only 1 bye between those 2, but the money you gain from downgrading Sandi can earn you plenty more points. If I was you, last week I would've done Sandi -> someone cheap, Harris -> Mitchell. And you could still do it this week.

Rated_RKO

thanks for the input guys
just gotta let you all know this is my brothers dt, he has no idea.. he wanted to trade darling for gamble
so im taking over now.

with gibbs judd and carrazzo im gonna have to offload one of them in the coming weeks,

if im lucky i should be able to make it a fairly decent team  just by the beginning of finals with 2 trades spare..hopefully. depending on injuries and how rookies go .

upthemaidens

Quote from: Possumo on June 14, 2011, 08:52:53 AM

Darling is likely to loose at least 10 k this week, so unless he wants to trade him to Sylvia, I'd get him out first, unless he is really keen on having cover?

Like the idea of getting ROK, but what is the point on swapping him with Mzungu if you were going to have both on the field anyway?!
well it says  N.Krakouer in the backs!
true darling will go down,but sylvia probably will aswell
also mzunga only will play on ground this week, then when pendles and swan come back he will move back to bench.
to be fair there are so many problems with this team and only so many trades to be made.  really need a forward/mid link player in the mids

Possumo

Quote from: upthemaidens on June 14, 2011, 05:03:29 PM
Quote from: Possumo on June 14, 2011, 08:52:53 AM

well it says  N.Krakouer in the backs!
true darling will go down,but sylvia probably will aswell
also mzunga only will play on ground this week, then when pendles and swan come back he will move back to bench.
to be fair there are so many problems with this team and only so many trades to be made.  really need a forward/mid link player in the mids

I know mate, that's why I said "unless" :P

As for N. Krak, sorry you're right, I missed that!

As for Mzungu, I should have quoted it, but I was referring to TKO's comment:

Quote from: Rated_RKO on June 14, 2011, 12:28:39 AM

Thinking about trading Darling/Krakouer to Howe, and then upgrading Harris to ROK, and swapping ROK to forwards and put Mzungu as 6th Midfielder while Swan and Pendlebury have the bye.

Rated_RKO

Yeah I shoulda made it clear, I was gonna put mzungu to mids and rok forward to make the forward line look stronger. That's all really.