Mundy and Selwood :@

Started by Memphistopheles, June 13, 2011, 09:05:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Memphistopheles

Ok so I have a midfield dilemma, with Mundy and Selwood in my team.

I do however, have plenty of bench cover and no Coll players at the moment.

What should I do? Assuming Selwood misses three or four games. I think he will contest so could be a chance to miss four.

My orignial plan was to upgrade Foley to one of Swan/Pendles after their round 13 bye, which would complete my midfield. Now i think I want both.

So do I wait a week and play someone like Mzungu on the field and then go Mundy ---> Swan/Pendles and Selwood ---> Swan/Pendles.

Or keep Selwood on the pine, and upgrade Mundy --->Pendles and Foley --->Swan after their bye.

I also wanted to go Knights ---> Sylvia. So where do i fit this trade in?

Backs: Lids, Enright, Adcock, Rawlings, Gibbs, Godd, Heppell, Lower, Hibberd, Toy.

Mids atm: Boyd, Ablett, Murphy, Selwood, Mundy, Foley, Mzungu, Jacobs, Wallis. Also have Heppell and Hibberd dpp in backs atm.

Forwards: Buddy, Goodes, Pav, Chappy, Petrie, N Roo, Knights, J Roo, Prestia, Matera.

I'm thinking I can afford to keep Selwood for his suspension and maybe get Sylvia first as a mid (for Mundy) this week. I move Chappy/Pav/Goodes ---> mids for Mzungu this week, bench Selwood and start J Roo in forwards. (against Bris i think). Jacobs, Lower and Mzungu provide the bench cover

Then later I downgrade Matera/Prestia ---> Callinan and upgrade Foley ---> Swan/Pendles.

Anyone see any better ideas?

j959

memphis - didn't read your whole post but depending on BEs/price factors I think Knights to Sylvia is a goer.

think also Pendles and Swan could easily help you out but wait til Swan is named again - do your Mundy to Pendles after Pies bye i reckon.

Andrew

If I had Mundy & Selwood in my team currently, I'd definately hop on Scully as a unique... Selwood -> Scully raises you $100k which you can then use to go Mundy -> Mitchell/Shiels/Rischitelli this week or Swan/Pendlebury next week. Swan too low in price to resist really.