Liam Anthony is never going to be named is he?

Started by toodledock, June 12, 2009, 07:39:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gards

All us guys who have had him from the start hope he gets a game soon, its almost getting too late to use him as a cash cow.
Cmon Dean give us a break!!

Hondo71

Quote from: gards on June 13, 2009, 11:33:21 AM
All us guys who have had him from the start hope he gets a game soon, its almost getting too late to use him as a cash cow.
Cmon Dean give us a break!!

I've still got him and I've accepted all he will be is bench back-up in my team.  Potentially in all teams because even if you trade him in there's not enough time for him to peak then cash out.

Still, a good scoring bench player is important at the end.

freezer

Anthony was named second best for North Ballarat on the weekend...hopefully he will get a call up soon.

Cool9

Blueboys

You would think he is a chance with Z out ???

tony73

Didn't Pratt go down as well, he would have to get a game soon, I need one more cow in the guts either Danger or Sidebum

toodledock

laidley is gone now so perhaps we're a chance

Prospector_1

Hahahaha, trust the unkown better than the known?

Did you know that there are people who'd rather jump out of a plane without a parachute rather than risk using one that the enemy may have tampered with?

That way at least they know exactly what they're facing!

nas

With Ziebell out would his replacement be Harvey per reports.

antman

supporter

'In further good news for the club, youngster Liam Anthony is expected to be available for the round 13 match after recovering from foot stress fractures.
http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/79033/default.aspx

2Fat2Old

Ballantyne and Anthony
c'mon give em a go :'(

Hawks_1976

He will be just like Dalziell was last year ( Dalziell more of a DTer though ).
He will come in, kill it for the last 8-10 games then not be fantasy applicable for next year.
So I say "Don't play!".
Then we can all get on the bandwagon next year and use our cash to get more premiums elsewhere!