Odd of winning?

Started by lukedogg17, June 13, 2011, 12:29:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lukedogg17

Ive got pendles/dawes vs didak/79 points.

Id say im slightly ahead but with no real certainty. Worried about didak carving it up in the midfield with swan and thomas out!

Isotopes21

I think Dawes will get about 79 points and Pendles should get 130. No idea about Didak he is so inconsistent this year!

Spooners

All depends on if Didak fills the hole left by Swan and Thomas. If he plays in the mids and has a good one, it could be close.

You should have it either way though

j959

i'd still rather be in your position with pendles and dawes ... "dawesy's ball!"   ;)

Ago97

port2011

i have dawes in my team, he doesnt seem to do much and still gets 70+
all u need is pendles to outscore didak,

Johnboy

Pendles (C) V Didak + Shaw + 70

Surely Im a chance.

Pendles (140).
Didak (100), Shaw (100)

OR

Pendles (120)
Didak (80), Shaw (90)

OR

Pendles (100)
Didak (60), Shaw (70)

Ago97

pendles will bust out a 125 i say
and didak and shaw will probs only score 75-85

Alka

I think +120 scores for Pendles are a bit hopeful, considering everyone was sure he'd get all the attention this game.
He'll score well but not THAT well. I'd count 100. Didak should have freedom and look to score about 90.
That leaves Dawes... and who really knows, you'd expect the 70 to just get you over the edge, but it'll be close. Good luck!

plugz19

my predicitons: pendles 115, shaw 90, didak 75

under those numbers its going to be darn close..

Alka

Got Pendles and Didak right, and like I said... who knows with Dawes! Looks like he got you over the edge comfortably in the end though, well done.

Ago97

Did you win Luckdogg17???

lukedogg17

spot on alka, solid predictions!

Quote from: Ago97 on June 13, 2011, 08:44:26 PM
Did you win Luckdogg17???

and yeh got up by 50 odd, pretty easy in the end lol dawesy exploded for me! i was set on trading him out but ill have to see how he keeps going now