3 (18.8%)
Corey
1 (6.3%)
Stevie J
5 (31.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1

elephants

The old issue of the CJT.

The Clint Jones Tag has forever (well, since 2007) been a major talking point when not only selecting a captain but also when attempting to figure a par score from a midfield premium.
This week St. Kilda is playing against Geelong at the MCG.
With Selwood certain to miss, i am interested as to who we think, if anyone, will cop the dreaded CJT.
Bartel?
Chappy?
Corey??
Stevie J??
I am seriously hoping it is Chapperson as I have had jimmy since round 1 and i bought in Sj last week.

TMurphBROWNLOW

Stevie j is bound for a terrible game, shut out completely and scoring less than 50. it'll be this week no doubt, he will cop the CJT ;D

Ziplock

correct me if I'm wrong, but out of those, stevie J has been the most damaging player for geelong? I would say him for that reason. Although, I suppose, it could go to corey/ bartel if they want to attempt to shutdown the cat's mids.

elephants

Okay, good points guys but i reckon/hope Chappy despite hios average form.
Surely they will throw Steven White Goodman.. ahem... Baker on SJ?

McRooster

Hoping it's Chappy that gets the CJT so his price drops further.
Stevie J has been the Cats most damaging player of late so should attract the traditional  Baker tag - we all know how he gets under his skin, remember last year!

Cicjose

i need both Chappy and Stevie J to get big scores this week....

McRooster

Quote from: Cicjose on June 13, 2011, 10:03:20 PM
i need both Chappy and Stevie J to get big scores this week....
When I read this thread title I thought it was about your squad CJ, not about Clinton Jones  :P

What if Stevie J cops another tribunal appearance after being antagonised by Boofhead Baker  ???

Cicjose

it is about me Roost  ;)

(Cicjose trades)

elephants

Surely Stevie J, if given any attention will be thrown at FF making Jones play FB on him??

Cicjose

If Stevie J wants to play FF he better get at least the number of goals Pods did this week

lukedogg17

i wouldnt imagine stevie would cop the cjt because of his ability to go up fwd and destroy jones.

corey doesnt damage teams so you wouldnt think hed cop it either

which leaves bartel and chappy, and with bartel being more of a hard ball winner youd think the cjt would be suited to him, but who knows!

vs the pies daisy copped the cjt for the first half and that was it? and then he went on to dominate. strange happenings down in saintland

Prospector_1

Will Clint play this week?

Whatever - in terms of fantasy scores, imo, he won't stop SJ, JimBob will go mad on the last 1/4 as usual, so ... he's left to stop an under performing Chappy (why bother?) or a JC who used to be the "C" of Geelong's ABC, but seems more ready to retire atm!

Maybe it's the week for CJ to be loose man?

Fossil11

chappy. stevie spends most of his time in fwds and bartel is playing up foward a bit more but with selwood out he will play mids.

i reckon he will play on all for a littel bit