Whats your opinions peoples!

Started by teatowel, June 13, 2011, 06:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teatowel

Tossing up between a few options this week.

one is to downgrade sandilands to either vardy or max gawn. ill explain why it makes sense
All my rookies on my bench arnt ready to be downgraded yet.
Only person worth downgrading to is howe from melbourne which is the other option ill talk about
I have 16 trades left and want to bring in ablett this week
Cant afford ablett
sandi can raise me like 300,000 in the kitty and will decrease in price and whoever i trade him to will increase and i can then buy him back in later rounds (have the trades to do so and itll save me money with getting ablett cheap this week and silvia the next). plus gives my rookies time to grow so i can make more money of them later on.

Second option is to go krakouer to howe raising 165,600 + 68,600 in my kitty giving me 234,200 meaning i can then go harris to ablett but means i have to figure out a new plan to find money for silvia the week after which will probably involve the sandi trade then.

Or instead of going ablett i can go mitchell then with a downgrade of Astbury (injured) or lynch (playing shower) will be able to afford silvia the week after saving me the trade on sandi in and out plus giving me a fresh rookie on my bench :o soooooo  many options!

Opinions peoples!

Andrew

I wouldn't sell Krakouer yet he looks good to average 70-odd from here on in and is dual postion. Tom Lynch & Astbury were bad pickups so downgrade one of them to Howe.

UberYummy

why ablett? his price is so expensive now, many other options that are way lower price

teatowel

I probably didnt word this very well

options this round.
Krakouer to howe, then harris to either ablett or mitchell
or sandi to vardy or gawn, then harris to ablett or mitchell

option one allows me to get ablett and not afford sylvia next round, unless i go to mitchell then ill have 63,700 still in the kitty and possibly be able to go lynch to silvia if i downgrade someone else next round

option two allows me to get ablett then get sylvia next round

but i already decided to get mitchell over ablett,  through downgrading krakouer aha thanks anyways tho  :D