Main Menu

Selwood?

Started by elephants, June 12, 2011, 10:16:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

Just scrolling lazily down the comments on the DT TALK article about Womens Week and one comment reads...

"going to be interesting next week with pendlebury, swan, montagna and possibley selwood all out…"

Pendles and Swan have the bye/USA and montagna has that knee injury but what's up with selwood??

cheers

dicey7

something off the ball with brent guerra, cant really tell what happened from the vision, but guerra got perfirated ear drum or something out of it

from what i know anyway

Windigo

Got reported for hitting Guerra off ball.

Guerra has now got perforated ear drum.........Saw some footage but It was too far away to get a decent assessment......Might help him but Hawks will press the matter..... :-\

Chelskiman

I have no idea, but he looked good to me.  He was the Cat that got them over the line.  Ran the game out really well.  Probably some troll who doesn't have Selwood trying to stress those of us with him.

EDIT:  dicey7 has reminded me of that incident, but I don't think there was much in it.

elephants

Oh okay...
I haven't got him but a perforated ear drum for guerra doesn't sound great for him...
According to the FF page on Joel he has a pretty good tribunal history (zilch)

Chelskiman

If he's out, then I'll give up on next week.  I'll possibly have have Swan, Pendles, Montagna and Selwood out. :|

elephants

Quote from: Chelskiman on June 12, 2011, 10:24:45 PM
If he's out, then I'll give up on next week.  I'll possibly have have Swan, Pendles, Montagna and Selwood out. :|
ouch... I'll only have Swan out...

Victorius Secret

i'll have swan, montagna, selwood, h.shaw and didak haha fmdt