Well i coxed up

Started by myalup mullets, June 10, 2011, 11:15:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Memphistopheles

Murphy for me as I don't have Mr Big game player Pendles.

Judd will always get the #1 tag so Murphy is left to roam free. Plus Brisbane are woeful at the moment.

Andrew

Not the worst decision but I've got Boyd and was a bit unsettled watching him rack it up last night. I had him 3rd or 4th in line for captain this week, and with Cooney being a late withdrawal there was no way I was going to seriously consider him before the lockout - as much as I like to get my captain out the way on the Friday night, as it's a big decision to wait on!

Windigo

Cox looking at about 90-100 at the moment.  8)

matt1985

Quote from: Windigo on June 11, 2011, 05:19:08 PM
Cox looking at about 90-100 at the moment.  8)

If he gets to 90-100 i'll be very happy!

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: blah128 on June 11, 2011, 01:22:02 PM
I ignored Boyd, Cox and Selwood for captain. Went with Pendles...Big game, no Swan or Thomas. I think he'll go on a rampage

could go the totally opposite way as he would arguably be the best player on the ground then daylight, so he may be subject to being a target from the demons all day. also,  all week they've been going on about their new tackling approach becuz of meeting with Melbourne storm, so I hope for people-without-pendles sake (me) that he has a shocker or at least a <100 game  8)

Holz

Quote from: Windigo on June 11, 2011, 01:07:37 PM
QuoteStop talking about how many Cox is going to get - You'll jinx it! :P

Why are people so certain that Cox will smash out a big score?

I don't even read what Calvin writes. He had a 100 in the first half in the GC match when they were running riot. Only got 40 more points when GC started to get a roll on. Arguably Adelaide are a better side....... :-\

So for me Cox will get a about 100-110..... :-X

you were correct but he has scored the 2nd most dt points this year and rucks playing adeliade do nomrally ruck. The problem was this was the week nic nat, cox playing his normal game should have got 40+ hitouts so if he got his normal possesion count (you would assume more against adealide) you would feel a 120+ should have been a safe bet. Cox over Boyd was the smart choice, pity i dindt stay with pendles though.