Andy Otten

Started by Johnboy, June 10, 2011, 07:58:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnboy

MickyC

named in the back pocket which is a good sign

Fenno

You will find out tomorrow. Why ask people on this site? you have as much of an idea as the rest of us. Unless Neil Craig uses FF nobody knows

Johnboy

Quote from: Fenno on June 10, 2011, 08:03:51 PM
You will find out tomorrow. Why ask people on this site? you have as much of an idea as the rest of us. Unless Neil Craig uses FF nobody knows
Crows fans would have a better idea of potential crow subs and if there is an obvious sub. Or a pattern Craig has used.

Fenno

I live in Adelaide and have no idea. I follow Richmond and have no idea who Richmond will be. Do you know who will be the sub of the team you follow? Nobody knows who will be sub no matter what team it is.

theswiz

i reckon ricky petterd will be our sub

Fenno

Quote from: theswiz on June 10, 2011, 08:16:30 PM
Yea but do you know this? Nope. Everyone can have a guess but at the end of the day unless your a coach or someone like that your guess is as good as anyone elses. Melbourne don't play till monday so they probably haven't decede themselves who will be sub yet

Johnboy

Quote from: Fenno on June 10, 2011, 08:21:51 PM
Yea but do you know this? Nope. Everyone can have a guess but at the end of the day unless your a coach or someone like that your guess is as good as anyone elses. Melbourne don't play till monday so they probably haven't decede themselves who will be sub yet
k

elephants

We can all make 'assumptions' on who the sub will be but no-one knows...

LaHug

I know everything... But I'm selfish and don't share with people. Sorry.

yorgis

don't think even boss craig knows. how the hell is anyone else to know ??

Ziplock

he has a 22 sided dice with each players name on it... and rolls it an hour before each game.

theswiz

Quote from: Johnboy on June 10, 2011, 08:23:11 PM
Quote from: Fenno on June 10, 2011, 08:21:51 PM
k
mark my words. petterd, if he plays, will be the sub. (soooo hoping i'm right!)

bigsy

Quote from: Fenno on June 10, 2011, 08:09:23 PM
I live in Adelaide and have no idea. I follow Richmond and have no idea who Richmond will be. Do you know who will be the sub of the team you follow? Nobody knows who will be sub no matter what team it is.

good to know there's other tiges supporters in adelaide mate haha  ;)

Chelskiman

It looks as if Symes is going to be the Crows' sub.  Brad Ebert is the Eagles' sub.