Trade to Fisher
2 (25%)
Trade to Scotland
2 (25%)
Keep him and pray to jeebus he improves
2 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Fireballz

I used to affectionately call him Sammy G, now I call him Sammy Spud. Any danger of getting a kick son? I thought a couple of 90+ scores might see him coming back to form, but tonight he was on 8 at half time, then struggled his way to 30 for the night.

Do I trade this guy before his price dramatically drops next week (b/e 125)? Or do I hang on in hope that it was a bad night in a cluster of 80-90 scores? Got $90,000 in the kitty so could do a straight trade to a Fisher, Enright or Suckling.

theswiz

ouch. tough call... could be a unique to keep though...

Ziplock

mmmm, maybe he could end up being my 8th back :P

Victorius Secret

I would trade in C.Enright asap.

Gilbert never wins contested balls.

Ago97

Go 4 suckles or fish
enright has a damaging late bye

longytap

Hopefully he wont play forward anymore, maybe Kosi's return might see him back to his usual role? I hope...

PowerBug

nas

Hurts but keep him IMO as also have him.

hardnut

Quote from: PowerBug on June 11, 2011, 10:57:40 AM
Hold him. Keep hope.
It does seem to have reduced to "hope" now rather than any real reason to believe he'll come good. Got to the point where it was uncomfortable watching him with the ball last night. Once you start thinking about playing rookies instead of "premiums" it may be time to cut them loose..

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: Ziplock on June 11, 2011, 02:51:47 AM
mmmm, maybe he could end up being my 8th back :P

+1 if I had the trades :P

Windigo

He looked awful. He has zero confidence. Move on immediately.

Fireballz

Wow pretty divided. I added a poll so please vote if you have a sec.
Scotland will be 2nd Blues player (with Gibbs) and am going for league so bit wary of getting him in in case i make my GF but Scots will definitely help me get that far.