Goddard Captain?

Started by dale93, June 10, 2011, 01:38:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blah128

His scoring is definately looking better. He is still fumbling a few possessions and dropping a few (albeit tough) marks. Should continue to improve and reward those of us that stuck with him

Fireballz

Windigo

Quote"nearly back" wtf is this shower.

He's definitely back. 122, 41 (in a quarter), 111 and 119. If not for injury his 4 round average would be ~120. Goddard is BACK!

Haha, well in DT terms he IS back! But just normal around the ground stuff he nearly is. Missed a few targets and NEARLY took a screamer. Usually he would take those.  :P

But yeah, definitely back in business.

Possumo

Loving it, he's an absolute steal for any of the lucky blokes that didn't start with him... in fact at his current price I think he would have to be the best value trade of the year.

As for his return to scoring/playing form, as a Saints supporter I'm absolutely rapt... although I don't he will be consistent enough to be a week to week captain choice for me like he was last year, where apart from Swan or perhaps Boyd/Pendles (who, as I was a spud in my first year I didn't have), he was the most consistent Captain choice and could always be relied on to score 100-120 every week without fail.

I can't wait for him to wrestle back the mantle of number 1 back from Gibbs :D

hardnut

:-* Goddard.....welcome back, we missed you