swan, pendles and Daisy in the same team??

Started by tippsey, June 10, 2011, 05:11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tippsey

Thinking of trading in Daisy after collingwoods bye. I already have swan and pendles. Do you think they will share the points around or better to get someone else? I don't think having them all makes it too much of a difference, but thought i'd see what ppl thought. Trying to decide on last premium mid and think daisy is the best available for me. Along with swan and pendles in my midfield, I have boyd, bartel, A. swallow (Daisy??) or Ablett, mitchell, Thompson, Mundy?? Only going for league win, so not considering murphy or jobe because of their byes in dt finals. I only about daisy now because if I get a negative response from having all 3 pies in the mids, I'll get one of the premium mids i mentioned before this wk, but if it's positive then I'll wait for daisy.

Wow that turned into a shorty story. Cheers fellas

Browny16

After their bye its should be all good, Collingwood may "manage their list" towards the end of the season which maybe a little worrying but surely they wouldnt rest any of those 3 at the same time.  In saying that i would be getting in Ablett, GC starting to show some good signs and ablett can score massively

Cheers

Ago97

All three of those guys are guns and will keep scoring big
also a big plus if going for league becoz not many will hav all 3 in their team