LOOK AT THIS!! (interesting)

Started by PowerBug, June 09, 2011, 05:35:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

The thing is Ablett is that expensive because of good recent form... 126 in his last 3...

Ablett is priced at an average of 104 or whatever but you have to consider he started with a shower team who are only getting better as time goes on, his scores are only going to increase and I think he'll average ~115-121 from here on out. You're buying them for what they WILL average not what they HAVE averaged.

Their past averages are entirely irrelevant if similar to Ablett's case imo.

PowerBug

So would you go Ablett and Mitchell over Murphy and Mitchell or Murphy and Mundy?

Ziplock

^ pretty much with pokerface on this one.

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: PowerBug on June 09, 2011, 09:40:50 PM
I heard somewhere, think it was TheCoachesBox, that Mitchell doesn't get tagged because he's such a terrible ball user. I'm looking at value and averages 106, and the Hawks are one of the highest scoring teams of the year.

I couldn't disagree more with that I'm afraid, mitchell is a prolific ball user who uses his hands efficiently in and under. he can kick on both feet and often kicks on his 'non preferred' so it's human to stuff up sometimes. some players are so one footed that they'll almost 100% make a clanger with the kick :P

Quote from: yorgis on June 09, 2011, 09:40:12 PM
sammy will cop the redhead this week  [lingy]

I reckon hodge will ;) redemption for the captain!

PowerBug

The Mitchell thing wasn't my opinion, it heard it on TheCoachesBox.

TMurphBROWNLOW

then i disagree with the person on the coaches box who mentioned it ;)