WHAT A MISTAKE!

Started by dale93, June 09, 2011, 11:29:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dale93

Ok i am just asking u guys what your thoughts are on Leigh Montagna?how many more games will he miss?The shower thing is that i brought him in round 9 when he was 400k :(he has repayed me with a 90 and a 51 and now out!!!should i do the unthinkable of a sideways trade :(
MY current midfield is Pendles, Boyd, Selwood, Dal Santo, Mzunga and Hibbard this week with Montagna and Swan on the pine....I am holding onto Swam because he is a freak :)But should i do the sideways trade of Montagna to Ablett or will he be back next week?
Anyone know any news on him and how he is going?And should i do the trade?

PowerBug

two weeks and don't trade him.

Red Pig

Browny16

Seen Ross Lyon on the news and said he should only miss this week. Even thou their bye is in round 14 being a knee injury and not a soft tissue i would doubt they will be cautious and i would imagine hell return to play the cats.

And i wouldn't be trading him either, youve got good mmp with Mzungu and hibberd to cover him even if it turns to 3 weeks

Chelskiman

Yeah, keep him.  I have him and I won't be trading him.  I have plenty of cover, even with Swan and Joey out, plus I can still name an emg in my mids.

pinochio

im thinking the opposite guys....joey had a some sort of ligament injury which in my opinion will keep him out till after there bye 3 WEEKS!!

With pendles as well next round ill prob have joey/swan/pendles on mid bench...

i know this sounds CRAAAZY but im think of trading sandi/joey out this round (trades are there to help me right???)
...i have 14 trades left??

help!!!

yorgis

the sainters need everybody on board to get their season back on track otherwise it will be too late. i would think he'd play

next week even if he was'nt quite right

PowerBug

Quote from: pinochio on June 09, 2011, 05:07:50 PM
im thinking the opposite guys....joey had a some sort of ligament injury which in my opinion will keep him out till after there bye 3 WEEKS!!

With pendles as well next round ill prob have joey/swan/pendles on mid bench...

i know this sounds CRAAAZY but im think of trading sandi/joey out this round (trades are there to help me right???)
...i have 14 trades left??

help!!!

Yeah broo, trade away.

pinochio

@powerboy, im not sure if thats a bit of sarcasm or ur being genuine lolz...???  :o

Alka

It was literally a coin flip decision for me to bring in Montagna over Ablett. Can't say I'm happy with it.
But I'm sticking with it. 2 weeks in and you want to trade out? Unless it's confirmed as substantially longer term than a week he's staying.

PowerBug

Quote from: pinochio on June 09, 2011, 05:31:33 PM
@powerboy, im not sure if thats a bit of sarcasm or ur being genuine lolz...???  :o
It's not sarcasm. This site is about helping eachother. You have trades, use them, unless you have a tough league game you want to save them for.

pinochio

PowerBug

Quote from: pinochio on June 09, 2011, 05:49:56 PM
sorry pbugz! thx man

No problem :)
Try to get as much advice as possible.

pinochio

i am man, started a new thread bout mids, have a look :P and leave a comment!