Good double trade??

Started by Hawkahh, June 09, 2011, 11:30:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawkahh

Hi all this week i am thinking if going  Harris -> Evans and Heppel -> Shaw?

Any feedback appreciated.. What are your thoights on evans?? Should i put him
on to cover swanny or bench him and play krak?? cheerszz

dale93

Dont get rid of Heppell yet!I am doing the trade Heppell to Sucking or a lowered out Adcock or even scotland in a few weeks....Still got good points in him and a good draw :)

PowerBug

Hawkahh

Cool cgeers guys yeah may do the same but instead of heppel go lower to shaw? hmmmm

Red Pig

Browny16

Quote from: Hawkahh on June 09, 2011, 11:42:41 AM
Cool cgeers guys yeah may do the same but instead of heppel go lower to shaw? hmmmm

I like this better than Heppel, Lower has got a relative low B/E too but i dont see him as a keeper like Heppel. Duigan is the best option if you still have him.

Are you happy paying the extra 60k that evan has risen already ??? im not big on trading rookies in after there 1st price rise a few people got burnt this year trading Luke Thompson in.

Hawkahh

Yeah already did a double last week and got rid or duigan. Umm i cant really see any decent options other than evans tho.. i already have i smith..

Fenno

Im sorry but this is one of the worst double trades I have ever seen. Evans has already had his price rise so you can give up on him now and Heppel is one of the most reliable backs going around.

thanme

Go Lower -> Shaw after the Pies 2nd bye.

Stocutz

Quote from: Fenno on June 09, 2011, 03:05:12 PM
Im sorry but this is one of the worst double trades I have ever seen. Evans has already had his price rise so you can give up on him now and Heppel is one of the most reliable backs going around.

+1 was think exactly the same thing. And shaw has a bye next week