is 3 blues too many ?

Started by Jimbo_11, June 08, 2011, 11:17:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbo_11

so i have gibbs, thinking about bringing in both murphy and scotland this week to finish off my team,
in bold are the guys i wanna trade out
but with their finals bye, is 3 blues too many ?

my backs
gibbs, adcock, goddard, suckling, deledio, heppel, hibberd
duigan, stanley, otten

mids
pendles, boyd, thompson, bartel, selwood, swallow,
liberatore, jacobs, polec

Fenno

Nope 3 is fine people will say but they have a bye in Finals. You have gotta get there first and work out what to do once you are there. The 3 you want to have are very worth it

elephants

I have six hawks(only three starting) but I reckon that should be fine for you. Mpp will help out too.

chaosAD

What you say Fenno has lots of merit but if there are other options that will score similar points that dont have finals byes i would lean that way!

bundyboy

all guns...but I wouldn't have 2 in any line - so you need to choose between gibbs or scotland IMO....

dreamer11

I'm with Buddyboy - only 1 per line.

Scotland - another multi position wouldn't hurt.
Murphy - higher score.

Higher scores win games...

ShaynoB

No def not. Ok u have to get there but there r other players that will get u there and then b sweet.

Don't risk it come finals time.

glynman90

Depends if you are going for overall or league...for overall it should be fine and even for league their bye is ages away and by then who knows, maybe you'll have a spare trade and be able to sideways one of them. I'm probably bringing in Scotland this week too and also have Gibbs and Murphy but I'm not going for league.

Carnthedockers

Disagree, Im delibarately having no more than 2. There are plenty of guns from non final bye teams and I guarentee it will be your undoing in your league finals if your league is a any good. The reality is you will be short on trades come finals and the last thing you want to have do is sideways trade when or your players start going down like flys.

Victorius Secret

everyone that is serious about dt would probably have B.Gibbs, so the question you would ask yourself is two blues too many and i don't think so. Thats why we have three bench players this season.. just make sure you don't trade out all your consistent and reliable subs like J.Darling etc and leaving crap subs... i'm looking at you R.Bewick you douchebag  >:(