Main Menu

My Team

Started by mattybomb, June 10, 2011, 03:49:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattybomb

Hi,
this is my dream team which has 11 trades in hand and $7800 in the bank. I'm trying to stay alive in the Eliminator at the moment.

Here's my team:
Shaw, Carrazzo, Deledio, Adcock Fisher, Goddard, Heppell    Emg Hibberd, Pederson Lower
Mids: Judd, Dal Santo, Pav, Ablett, Liberatore Emg: Smith, Swan, Harris
Ruck: Cox Smith Emg :Ryder, Tippett
Fwd: Goodes, Franklin, N Riewoldt, Petrie, Knights, Chappy, Rioli Emg: Lynch, Mzungu, Richardson

Should I be looking to:
1. Trade Ryder for Vardy/Gawn and upgrade harris to Bartel
2. Ryder to Vardy/Gawn and swan to Boyd/ Pendles/ Selwood
3. No Trades
4. Another option?

Thanks from Matt

MickyC

That list is a midfielder short.

Trade Ryder to Vardy and use Petrie as your back up/third ruck.

DO NOT TRADE Swan. Upgrade Libertore to Mitchell.

mattybomb

Thanks mate, do you think maybe gibbs even though i already have carrazzo and judd or should i just go mitchell

Dizzy

Ryder rucking this week, keep him, i am

MickyC

Mitchell for sure. Gibbs 4x100+ in 10 games. Mitchell 7x100+ from 9. easy choice. Mitchell is cheap as chips.

Also with Ryder you could keep him if you wanted and he's going to go down in price but the days of the 3 ruck Essendon are probably gone. He's probably going to improve, its your call. (He's got a BE of 102.) But you could always dump both Harris and Libba and get Mitchell and Nicholson (I'm guessing you wanted the DPP Gibbs has).

Thinking about it I'd probably keep Ryder. Harris (BE 103) isn't going to get above 250k and Libba has a BE of 113.

upthemaidens

well u wouldnt get gibbs in the midfield would you?   u dont really need the mid/back mpp considering u have lower as a very strong emg.
if you are gunna start smith over ryder and you have the tippet/petrie link,  than get rid of ryder upgrade libba,, keep harris has a decent emg. in mids.   also who is your 6th mid(u r 1 short)
i dont like having pavlich playing out of position,but thats just me i guess