I Had Yet Another Think....

Started by Windigo, June 07, 2011, 06:24:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fenno

Don't listen to Montag he won't even tell us where he is ranked so untill he can do that why would you listen to a thing he has to say. get the mpp ruck that way you can use petrie who is a sure thing to play every week unlike other bargain rucks. I like your idea Windigo

Windigo

QuoteI like your idea Windigo

Which plan? I have like 3?  :P

jvalles

Quote from: Windigo on June 07, 2011, 07:49:01 PM
I already have Bailey as cover.

Only thing with Broughton.....

During his multi, I'll have Sylvia, Mzungu, Mundy & Broughton all out.

But yes, he is another I will consider.

All I'm saying is do you really want Bailey's score if Smith gets rested/injured or Cox gets injured?  You want to play out the season with premiums and try not to rely on cover.  Depends if it leaves you with enough cash to get the backs you want. Just some advice of whats helped me, I've moved from 50k+ to inside 3k and the MPP around the ground helped me fill a good side each week.

Fenno

Quote from: Windigo on June 07, 2011, 07:41:37 PM
So what your saying is...

sandi> lobbe & stanley>scotland

then lower>shaw

I'd have bailey as cover......Hm, dunno..... :-\
that one

Nails

Windiggity, you had a think?

Hope it didn't hurt!

What would your rucks be without Sandi?

Any trade involving getting Scotland in looks the goods atm imo.

Windigo

QuoteSo what your saying is...

sandi> lobbe & stanley>scotland

then lower>shaw

I'd have bailey as cover......Hm, dunno..... :-\

that one

Tippett a better option? Will he get games> Or is Z.Smith & Fraser ahead of him?

Windigo

QuoteWindiggity, you had a think?

Hope it didn't hurt!

What would your rucks be without Sandi?

Any trade involving getting Scotland in looks the goods atm imo.

Haha, getting bamboozled here. So many in coming replies and plans whirring around.

My rucks if Sandi goes.

Cox & Smith      Bailey & J.Tippet/Lobbe

Loves Bailey playing!  :D

jvalles

Lobbe is only 10k more than Tippet and more likely to play.

Fenno

Either is good enough I doubt both lobbe and Tippett will get a game this year. Seen Lobbe play at SANFL level this year and he stinks.

matt1985

I've had the Cox, Smith with mpp to Petrie since the start and it has served me very well so far!

I reckon it could be a very good option to go Windigo, and will free up a huge amount of moolah for you!

But in saying that, I have planned to upgrade Smith to Sandi come round 17. I'm going to keep Petrie as my 7th forward. But knowing me I will have changed my mind again come then lol. As long as Smith keeps performing, i'm very happy with my current set up!

Windigo

Okay, get Tippet & Scotland this week

Shaw for Lower after the bye.

Team complete:

BACKS: Goddard, Adcock, Suckling, Gibbs, Heppell, Scotland & Shaw          Puopolo, Jacobs & Coad

MIDS: Swan, Boyd, Mundy, Redden, Boak & A.Swallow                             Prestia, Hibberd & Bewick

RUCKS: Cox & Smith                                                                            Bailey & J.Tippet

FWDS: Goodes, Sylvia, Stevie J, Higgins, Franklin, N.Riewoldt & Petrie         Harper, Mzungu & I.Smith

Keep Lower? Or trade out Coad for Shaw?

Might out Lower and pocket some cash for some sideways down the track.....

matt1985

I traded out Lower a few weeks ago, but kinda wish I held onto him now as he would be solid bench cover. I don't think Coad will be playing again this season? So i'd probably out him and keep Lower who is playing well.

Nice solid team tho Windigo! Hopefully no LTI's and your looking pretty good!

PowerBug

Wait up. Why are we having a go Montag, what did he do to get you fired up?

Sandilands >> Lobbe
Stanley >> Scotland

Whenever
Coad >> Shaw

Windigo

QuoteNice solid team tho Windigo!

My mids may not be the perceived 'best of the best.'

But when all the dust has settled....Redden is still the 9th best Dream Team player from anyone.

Only 20-30 points behind Scott Thompson & Daisy.....So that in itself is pretty good.

Montag

what is up you a_ _ e fenno. i am on here to give and recieve opinionbs. i am telling him what i did last week because i was in a similar boat and giving advice. this is a forum. There is only one person in the world that doesnt need to listen to advice and that is the no.1 rank. he asked a question ic hipped in my two cents. where does it matter where you are ranked. i am sure there are guys on here ranked outside top 30,000 but they are on here to get better