Who to get?

Started by Davoo, June 07, 2011, 07:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davoo

planning to get rid of toy if he is not named. should i get howard from the bulldogs or lisle or nicholson?

PowerBug

If you have to get one Howard. BUt is there any reason of getting rid of someone priced so low anyway.

Fenno

If your set on the trade Howard is the only way to go. But I have Toy myself and I don't see the point of trading someone for so little gain

Windigo

I still have Coad....... :P

I figured that it wasn't worth a trade to Toy. Seems like it's paying off kinda......

Davoo

well i need extra money to upgrade to a gun mid. i could get rid of lthompson instead. the problem is none of my mid rookies have peaked yet. i have hibberd, bewick and prestia. i think hibberd will be first to rise

PowerBug

Quote from: Davoo on June 07, 2011, 07:19:37 PM
well i need extra money to upgrade to a gun mid. i could get rid of lthompson instead. the problem is none of my mid rookies have peaked yet. i have hibberd, bewick and prestia. i think hibberd will be first to rise
Yeah go LThommo. More cash in bank, he doesn't do much. He's in my side too though, not sure what to do.

Andrew

Yeah I've decided to go the long haul with Toy. He should get games later in the season and maybe be a handy late riser. Outside of that, too cheap to sell at the present.