How's this sound

Started by chaosAD, June 07, 2011, 12:56:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaosAD

Ok i have 13 trades left 40k in bank
This week Im going Luke Thompson >>>>Christian Howard and Knights to Stevie J
Next week double downgrade Matera >>>>Jeremy Howe and maybe Lynch/Prestia/Toy to a rookie maybe Callinan
Then after Collingwood Bye Wallis to Pendles hopefully only 1 trade that week leaving me with 8 trades and ill be going Smith to Sandi after Cox last bye leaving me 7 trades and a team of

Backs of Gibbs Goddard Shaw Adcock Deledio Heppel Lower (Jacobs Howard Rookie)
Mids of Swan Pendles Selwood Boyd Montagna Redden (Callinan Mzungu Hibberd)
Rucks of Cox Sandi (Ryder Bailey)
Forwards of Franklin Stevie J Chappy Goodes Roo Fyfe Higgins (Callinan Lynch Rookie)

What do u think? any suggestions?

Ryder could be a good casdh cow as such coming into the finals, he has burnt me so much this year its not worth trading him now!

ossie85

Yeah why not! Ryder could get dropped though, and given Smith's form it might almost be worth trading Ryder-->Sandi instread of Smith. Though not sure if you can afford.

You say Ryder could be a cash-cow.... but are you willing to bet you'll have trades to burn?

PowerBug

Ryder could be a unique bench ruck. Good team to be, will you trades though? Hold onto Knights, he is carving up.

scrap

Concerns for the back line. who plays for heppel in the final. I think you need another prem. back. apart from that a good team!

chaosAD

Thanks for the feedback guys, yeah no doubt i need another Premium back but im happy to sit on Lower for a while until i see someone that i like. Im not that impressed with anyone at the moment. I might go Rawlings after his last by for Lower or maybe Suckling but not sure just yet. I'll keep Ryder until Cox has his last bye and he might have found some form by then but ill be getting Sandi for either him or Smith just wait and see who's going the better and see how my funds are at the time.
As for Knights im getting Stevie J for him this week, he has been a great help for my team but he is not a gun premium and i can get Johnson this week and cement myself in the top 4 in my league which i need to do.
I don't think he can bust out scores above 100 as Johnson can.