final forward trade??????

Started by jroo10, June 06, 2011, 02:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jroo10

current forward line is
stevie j, fyfe, buddy, sylvia, n roo, petrie, knights ---- lynch, mzungu, c richardson

planning to get rid of knights, i can afford any forward, im tossing up between chapman or goodes
not super keen on having 2 geelong forwards but i think chappy may be too irresistible
thoughts?

thornz23

chappy if he is named this week. if not goodes :)

jroo10

thornz23

not for me. a bit too inconsistent and just doesnt have the ceiling of goodes n chappy

PowerBug

it would be a Goodes idea to bring in Adam from Sydney.

Weagle

Quote from: thornz23 on June 06, 2011, 02:44:35 PM
not for me. a bit too inconsistent and just doesnt have the ceiling of goodes n chappy
+1

Lekka will rip out some massive scores when he's released in the midfield vs weaker teams ala bulldogs/GC, but will otherwise struggle to break the ton.

Next year he could be an absolute DT gun if woosha plays him stevie J style through the mids more :D

thatguy

Quote from: Weagle on June 06, 2011, 03:03:45 PM
Quote from: thornz23 on June 06, 2011, 02:44:35 PM
+1

Lekka will rip out some massive scores when he's released in the midfield vs weaker teams ala bulldogs/GC, but will otherwise struggle to break the ton.

Next year he could be an absolute DT gun if woosha plays him stevie J style through the mids more :D

he does seem to be getting more midfield time though. the emergence of darling has certainly freed him up a bit i think!

yorgis

dale93

bundyboy

ROK is a great unique..

goodes spending more time forward and less in mid - hurting him getting easy points

Gia is a big sook, and yes, he has had a couple of good weeks, but the dogs travelling really badly, and I don't believe he can sustain it...

Montag

id keep knights. trade cam richo to howe from melb and spend your money elsewhere. knights has had 1 bad week other than that has been on fire

Ziplock

*two bad weeks

he's had 2 showerhouse scores this year, the rest have been fine. His crap scores normally come about because of his teams failure to get the ball to him imo though.