For sure
5 (22.7%)
No
5 (22.7%)
will be tight maybe 50/50
12 (54.5%)

Total Members Voted: 1

tony73

Kights has come out today saying they may welcome up to 5 senior players back this week.

Does this push Skippy out of the 22 ???

I have no cover up forward (Warren, Macaffer) so this would upset me if he goes especially after a great score last week  :'(

Pweter

Too hard to say at present as the Dons have too many combinations of their side which haven't been tested due to injuries all season. If Prismall can become the player he was at Geelong, If Welsh, McVeigh and Reimers recapture their 2009 form, it could make things hard for Skipworth.

I like how he's played this season though and would like it if they could find a place for him. I think he adds value.

Hydra

In all honesty, I think he's gonna get dropped. I think the 22nd spot will be out of Reimers/Skipworth.

tony73

Hawks_1976

So he has been at Bendigo for two years, earns a spot on the senior list and then gets sent back to play at Bendigo again?

Doesn't make sense. His form has been ok, had the hiccup with the hammy but he is back now and stays in the side IMO.

tony73

Im with you Hawks go Skippy, I need to win my league game this week as Im playing the league organiser! Heaps of pride on the line and he is floundering with only 3 wins.

No Skippy will put our game right in the balance. I'm up by 500pts, have used 2 more players but he has GAJ Capt! A donut now would hurt :'(

ronl

I think Skippy will hold a spot.  He'll play ahead of Slattery. thank goodness I think Henry's days are well and truly numbered, and it's about time.

toodledock

Quote from: ronl on June 17, 2009, 05:18:26 AM
I think Skippy will hold a spot.  He'll play ahead of Slattery. thank goodness I think Henry's days are well and truly numbered, and it's about time.

you think, I thought he had been reasonably solid in defense except for against Geelong

The softies Dempsey (although sublimally skilled) and Houli (Mr panic under pressure and give over an ineffective handbell, or a handball straight to a team mate about to be eaten are on my radar for needing VFL stints)

Macca needs to find his form too, but he will, he is an awesome player. Its definently though the second tier letting us down

stanton, jobe, winderlich lovett, Lloyd

then: mcphee, dempsey, longergon, monfries

These four and there is more of them in this second tier, if they play well we pull through if not we get smashed.

Honestly looking foreward to Fletch being back backline is shakey as hell despite hooker and pears reasonably efforts

nas

I don't think he will get a run, maybe on an extended bench & sweating on how everyone pulls upafter training IMO

tony73

Well the vote is not shedding any light on his chances.

Apart from the hammy I think hes done nothing wrong and a great utility off the bench

tony73

Phew, what was I sweating for , he's starting at HF

antman

Cutty

def a handy player, bombers would want him on the park rather than not i think