Daisy out of brownlow, set to miss 1

Started by dicey7, June 06, 2011, 05:16:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BillMurray

May have to reconsider my captain option in Pendles just a tad after this news. Thomas would def have taken all the heat off Scotty. dammit....

Windigo

dicey7

no swan, now no daisy, surely scotty will get some attention

Spite

"while contact between Carlton's Chris Judd and an umpire was deemed to be no fault of the player"

Best. Line. Ever.

daddsy404

@spite

hahahahahahahah course it wasnt

Chelskiman

Good.  Didn't want that little prick getting anywhere near the Brownlow.

SLICE n DICE

daisy brownlow wow hahahahahaha omg what was that????????? oh yeah it was a "flock" of pigs flying past my window

McRooster

Quote from: SLICE n DICE on June 06, 2011, 08:48:10 PM
daisy brownlow wow hahahahahaha omg what was that????????? oh yeah it was a "flock" of pigs flying past my window

Eddie will find a way of pushing up Daisy  ;)

unceramonius

the afl really need to get the pick of judd out of their wallets.

how he can elbow pav, bust his face open and get away with it....to win the brownlow is beyond fixed

SLICE n DICE

Quote from: unceramonius on June 06, 2011, 08:52:35 PM
the afl really need to get the pick of judd out of their wallets.

how he can elbow pav, bust his face open and get away with it....to win the brownlow is beyond fixed

mainly he isnt a freakin sook like all the other players. all they do is begg the umps for a free instead of playing the ball i guess they give judd abit of a longer leash, when do you see judd standing over some1 screaming for a free when it obviously isnt ?????

elephants

He has no defense at all. I hope daisy challenges it. He can't possibly argue against it...

lukedogg17

judd wouldve got off if it was him punching jones. the afl's love for him is beyond a joke

remon tea

To be honest, Daisy really didn't have that much of a chance to win the Brownlow anyway.. Swan and Pendles usually poll well so the chances of Thomas polling 2+ votes a game is slim..

G()D

Far out with swan AND and daisy out pies better flowering win