Liberatore to higgins? Duigan to broughton?

Started by dude11, June 06, 2011, 07:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dude11

Thinking about trading libba to Higgins? Or should i trade out harris for him? Do the dogs have a bye in finals? Also broughton looks to have his old role back so thinking of trading duigan for him...thoughts?

yorgis

bullies have a bye a week before finals  [rnd 20]

rnd 21 n melb bye

rnd22 geelong bye

rnd23 carlton bye

rnd24 essendon bye

i have higgins atm but he's starting to play up with injury. thinking about broughts myself, especially with a B/E of 17 dt and

and 44 sc [ got smurfy atm who i'm not sure about ]

dude11

ok cool cheers yorgis much appreciated....a lack of responce must meen they are stupid trades huh?

TMurphBROWNLOW

nah dont do them buddy, upgrade to premiums who won't keep you on edge for the whole year!!!

Sleeken

Broughton is playing a lot in midfield and scoring well but I would not get him in case he gets moved to a more defensive role when Barlow comes back. I'd rather spend more on a scotland/shaw/fisher/lids etc.

I might have to trade in Higgins (low on cash + trades) but sylvia should be about 320/330k in one or two weeks. I'd wait for that if you don't already have him.

dude11

bundyboy

Quote from: Sleeken on June 06, 2011, 08:48:06 PM
Broughton is playing a lot in midfield and scoring well but I would not get him in case he gets moved to a more defensive role when Barlow comes back. I'd rather spend more on a scotland/shaw/fisher/lids etc.

agree....remember how bad he was early in the season, and with players coming back, I'm afraid he will go back to that role...

as for higgins - just don't go there !  find anyone else....!