One more trade and i'm happy with it.

Started by MiGZ, June 06, 2011, 05:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiGZ

Gibbs, Deledio, Adcock, Goddard, Enright, Rawlings, Hibberd (Bruce, Puopolo, Toy)

Swan, Boyd, Mitchell, Rockliff, Bartel, Fyfe (Jacobs, Bewick, Mzungu)

Cox, Smith (Sandilands, Tippett)

Franklin, SJohnson, Goodes, Riewoldt, Didak, Petrie, Knights (Krakouer, Matera, Richardson)

So the last trade i'll be doing for a while next week will be swapping Krakouer and Fyfe around with MPP and then upgrade Krakouer to either Mundy, Pendles, Montagna or Ablett. Then I'll have the luxury of having either Didak, Petrie or Knights on the forward bench :) Matera will be downgraded to Callinan to make money and open up MPP with Mzungu for extra forward cover. Good team or what?

Spite

But but... hibberd is your 7th back and you want to have a luxury of didak, petrie or knights on the bench? That makes no sense!

MiGZ

Bruce will be my 7th back when he comes back in. I could afford to hold onto him with Hibberd and Puopolo playing so well recently.

michael.webber

id be looking at upgrading either hibberd, bruce or puopolo, all great for 80-90. look at a shaw, grundy type

PowerBug

I disagree. Bruce will make a viable 7th back and Hibberd/Puopolo are more than acceptable bench players.