leigh montagna

Started by me, June 04, 2011, 11:06:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

me

Quote from: PowerBug on June 05, 2011, 12:39:03 PM
Potential Sub on Friday for Joey, worth the risk woth where they're at.

no chance, he'll either not play or play the full game, ross lyon wouldn't even take him off the ground on sat night lol

pity saints play friday night, would be nice if they played sunday to give him an extra day or 2, but i still think he will be right - if he could run out the game, he should be fine with a light week (i hope)

just glad it isn't that bad tbh, if its just a medial strain, looked heaps bad on the replay with armitage i think it was crashing into him full force

Spite

Montagna, Swan, Buddy, sylvia, Chapman, Grimes, Sandilands, higgins (my fault for selecting him), didak and I have Judd (who had injury concerns a few rounds back)... this is just not my year :(
And I have enright just waiting to miss weeks with more general soreness. Sigh.

Windigo

I have/had all listed player bar 3.

Montags, Chappy & Didak.....Judd also.

Just thought I'd add this.....

After all has been said about Redden and people trading him out. He is 9th best DT players thus far this year. Only about 20-30 points behind Dais & S.Thompson.

DT Junkie

From the way he played the rest of the game even if he is named I could see a late withdrawl coming up...not a good weekend and this week looking just as bad!!

Carnthedockers

There is no way he would have kept playing and then miss this week. Doctors are super cautious and would not have allowed him bak on, especially a player of his calibre. Add that to the fact that he is extremely durable and he will play.