Last Team Upgrade!!

Started by glynman90, June 06, 2011, 11:25:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which defender should I bring in?

Shaw (this week since he's bottomed out in price)
Shaw (after their bye)
Suckling (only have 1 other Hawks player)
Fisher (already have Goddard in the backs)
Rawlings (4 teams in the top 10 overall have him and I have no other NM players)

glynman90

I'm ready to do my last upgrade for my team which happens to be in the backline. I will be trading out Lower and keeping Heppell. I can afford any except Scotland. This trade will leave me with 9 left for the rest of the season.

This is my current team if it helps decide:

Backs: Gibbs, Deledio, Adcock, Goddard, Heppell, Enright, Lower  (Puopolo, Toy, Jacobs)

Mids: Pendles, Boyd, Murphy, Swan, Selwood, Montags  (Iles, Hibberd, I. Smith)

Rucks: Cox, Smith (Sandi, Curnow)

Forwards: Stevie J, Goodes, Sylvia, Franklin, Riewoldt, Knights, Higgins  (Lynch, Harper, Mzungu)

dale93

Very Hard Choice :(I would have to say Shaw after the buy would be your best bet :)If you cant wait that long Sucking looks extremly tempting :)

Chelskiman

Shaw after the bye looks good.  He should do well against Melbourne and will go back up in price, but then he has the bye and is free for the rest of the season.  I'll probably bring in Selwood this week to complete my mids and then get Shaw after his bye to complete my backs.  Just gotta make an upgrade or two in the forwards and I'm cruising!

LaHug

I'd get Shaw after the bye or Suckling in a few weeks when his price falls after this week's average score.
Also, I know you said it's your last upgrade, but I would consider looking at upgrading either Knights or Higgins at some stage to strengthen your forwards. Depends on what you can afford! If you can get Fyfe or someone like that with only one or maybe two trades, it'd be worth it!

glynman90

Yeh I'm leaning towards getting Shaw but wanted to see whether anyone can convince me to get someone else. I'll probably wait a couple more weeks on Knights because he is doing fine for a 7th forward right now. Having said that, his last 2 weeks have sucked so he better lift soon.