Best Forward Option?

Started by dale93, June 06, 2011, 03:23:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dale93

Ok i am getting rid of Krak this weekend and i am in search of the best forward.....

My current forward line is Chappy, Franklin, Goodes, Riewalt, Knights, J Riewalt

I am looking to Jonno Brown in for Knights or J Roo when his price bottoms out!and i am not getting Johnson as his form will start degressing soon i feel!

My options are:
Nathan Fyfe
Matthew Pavlich
Colin Sylvia
Brent Harvey
Jarad Brennen
Brad Green
Daniel Giansiracussa

Can you please tell me your first 3 options of these i have listed and tell me why?

Cheers,
Dale93

Bennyy

Firstly, I dont see any reason to be getting rid of JRoo so dont do that. Specially for brown as it is so sideways and Jack will average just as much if not more.

Out of those I would be going:

1 Pavlich
2 Sylvia
3 Fyfe.

Obviously it would depend on the rest of your team and who is in there. Either of these three could have been 1 2 or 3. all good options providing the last 2 are fit

PowerBug

1. Pavlich
2. Green
3. Fyfe
4. Sylvia

DG

are you suggesting pav based on price or on him being the best player available? im currently tossing up between fyfe and pav this week thats all...

PowerBug

His name is Matthew Pavlich, you don't want to lose coz you didn't have him.

dale93

Quote from: DG on June 06, 2011, 03:52:02 PM
are you suggesting pav based on price or on him being the best player available? im currently tossing up between fyfe and pav this week thats all...

Same mate but its between Pav, Fyfe and Sylvia :)

Stocutz

i would wait till next week and get Sylvia after a certain price drop this week + krak will prob spend more time in the middle with no swan this week.

if u trade this week id go

pav
fyfe
sylvia
green

FLOPITOUT1

Im gonna put Fyfe in this week and need the MPP got Sylvia, Pav worries me at the moment  :-\