How does it look? Comment pls

Started by junior8, June 06, 2011, 06:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

junior8

Lids, Gibbs, Goddard, adcock, enright, heppell, shaw( Stanley, lower, puop)

Swan, pendles, Boyd, hodge, ablett, Selwood(mzungu, irons, be wick)

Cox, smith( sandi, McCauley)

Chapy, Steve j, goodes, buddy, roo, knights, darling( lynch, Matera, rich)

I'll be upgrading darling next  couple of weeks to pav then probably leave till finals, once they come I will swap heppell out(bye rnd 24)

Knights is a worry but not wrth trading yet.

Any thoughts?

Dunham29

junior8

G()D

looks like everyone elses team try get in someone new :P

junior8

Quote from: G()D on June 06, 2011, 07:00:01 PM
looks like everyone elses team try get in someone new :P
Lol any ideas?

Spite

Darling to sylvia in a few weeks?

chaosAD

Upgrade Knights asap after you do Darling IMO

McRooster

This should be in Rate my team section  ;)

I would go Irons to any cheap MPP mid/back (or for a bit more - Jacobs) to open up your coverage for Collingwood bye. At the moment you have no link for those back premiums to move into the midfield if required.

junior8

Quote from: McRooster on June 06, 2011, 09:16:58 PM
This should be in Rate my team section  ;)

I would go Irons to any cheap MPP mid/back (or for a bit more - Jacobs) to open up your coverage for Collingwood bye. At the moment you have no link for those back premiums to move into the midfield if required.

I no sometimes i can't be bothered gnu to the other section.

Yep darling will go to Sylvia/ pav

Irons has killed me, I need a mpp back to cover but there's no one ATM who is under 100k, who I can think of.

McRooster

The player you need is one that you may never need play, just to provide the link. Broaden your search to possibly include the idea that like Irons, your link player may not even play - and there are sub 100k players that fit that bill.

junior8

Quote from: McRooster on June 06, 2011, 09:25:17 PM
The player you need is one that you may never need play, just to provide the link. Broaden your search to possibly include the idea that like Irons, your link player may not even play - and there are sub 100k players that fit that bill.

Cheers thanks mate