Lack of battle plan :S

Started by LaHug, June 02, 2011, 08:24:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: Fireballz on June 03, 2011, 02:34:26 AM
Quote from: LaHug on June 03, 2011, 02:12:47 AM
I've seen him play the last two weeks and he looks good. I guess I'll get him. All this hype of "he'll be rested round 24" is giving me doubts, but I tend not to listen to shower like that because people are wrong all the time...
Hodge has played round 22 every year except for 2010. No idea where the hype about him being rested comes from but just completely ignore it. There's no way to foresee it and Hodge is a gun so get him on board!

+1 couldn't agree with you more :) no reason why he should be rested and swan, pendlebury, Selwood won't. he's no different from the others. they will all play!!

Quote from: LaHug on June 03, 2011, 12:37:54 PM
Quote from: theswiz on June 03, 2011, 03:43:28 AM
i wouldnt... you already have a fair few hawks....
Yeah, but Puopolo hardly counts because he's a rookie so I lose nothing by benching him. And other than that, it's one in backs and one in forwards. Plus, can you have too many Hawks? They're dominating and have GC in round 24.

yeah I'm looking to have 2-3 premium hawks by seasons end. have only 1 ATM but suckling will eventually come in for heppell and if Dal santo stinks up straight to hodge or Mitchell.

LaHug

Who do you reckon out of Hodge and Mitchell for right now?

TMurphBROWNLOW

Hodge now. sub 400k and will rise a lot so hop on while he's cheap!

LaHug

Mitchell's even cheaper. I went Mitchell as I don't think I'll end up with both.

TMurphBROWNLOW

both have high ceilings and both have the potential to be tagged out of a game/destroy a tag. evenly matched but I think hodge wants it more and will try harder than Mitchell. I'd honestly go hodge but it's your team, not mine :)

LaHug

Ah well, it was a coin flip. Not like my team can get worse anyways :P

Spite

If your team is stuffed anyway, you could have got mzungu and stanton, the junk king.... But mitchell is a great choice, especially at that price!!!