Fyfe v Pav

Started by Slap, June 03, 2011, 02:41:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slap

Hey all,

Anyone got the lowdown on Fyfe's shoulder..  Is he playing through pain.  I do not want to bring him in and see him go down with weeks cos of his shoulder.

Valk? any info on this young gun?  I was planning on bring in him and Pav..  Maybe I should get Pav this week.

HevvieEvvie

Just be Carfull with the Pav. As Barlow and co come back in hell move forward like last year at affect his scoring negatively.

Ziplock

I'd be careful saying that, statistically pav scores better as a fwd, and we have a couple of members that can get very very angry about saying otherwise :P

:-X

Slap

Quote from: Ziplock on June 03, 2011, 03:14:45 PM
I'd be careful saying that, statistically pav scores better as a fwd, and we have a couple of members that can get very very angry about saying otherwise :P

:-X

Me being one of them.  Once he moves back to the fwds, he racks it up across the centre, half foward and inside 50, but with the added bonus of an increase in goals.  Boom.

HevvieEvvie

His stats say otherwise

Ziplock

tag in valk, his the one with the pav stats.

HevvieEvvie

daddsy404

Honestly in my opinion its not even a competition, Pav all the way. Dont forget anyone that Fyfe is only a second year player, have you seen his body size lately? My prediction is he will either break down or get rested at some point over the coming weeks, and his scores will suffer as he becomes exhausted. Go with the Pav every day of the week, tried and proven dreamteam player who will not break down and will not be rested. End of discussion

HevvieEvvie

Daddsy, I'm not say don't pick him just point out some factors that need consideration. Had had him all last year and was disappointed when his scoring dropped. He is a gun and always will score high but this point in the season you want the top 7 forwards in your team.

Ziplock

^ that's a fair point as well, fyfe is already carrying a shoulder injury from memory.

HevvieEvvie

For what its worth, I'd still bring in Pav over Fyfe

daddsy404

yeh thats all i was saying hevvie evvie, pav would be right on the edge of forwards to select but every day of the week over fyfe imo

Slap

atm, im gonna get both.. just who first.  their byes in non league games are too valuable for me to pass up.

dicey7

Im thinking of bringing in fyfe this week for krak or darling, already have pav

HevvieEvvie

Pav's BE is higher, wait a week if you can?