d.swallow to evans next week

Started by Montag, June 03, 2011, 10:53:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Montag

evans has torn up again and even if he rises 50k will only be 130k. he looks the goods and im getting him

Ziplock

well, I mean, it almost makes sense, it really isn't that much more than what people paid for lynch.

In saying that, I wouldn't, not worth it. Doesn't really matter how much cash he makes in the end, odds are you already have better bench cover anyway which is what you want at this stage in the season, you're better off just holding off until a bubble player comes in.

LaHug

If I didn't use this site I would've got him this week. However, that's because I would've made what was likely to be the wrong move just because I saw a low B/E. It's a bit annoying that ignorant me would've got him but thoughtful me didn't. However, it's not worth it now.

Bluke

I dont think thats a smart move Montag. JS still isnt great IMO and you've missed the best price rise.

BratPack

Took a punt on bringing him in so I could upgrade Libba to Pendles. 83's not bad from M9 though

Montag

fair call i seewhat you mean. have jacobs, mzungu, swallow, as mid cover atm just wanted the cash from downgrade

C-Dogg

Quote from: Bluke on June 03, 2011, 11:15:22 PM
I dont think thats a smart move Montag. JS still isnt great IMO and you've missed the best price rise.

x2

PowerBug

Quote from: C-Dogg on June 04, 2011, 08:17:41 AM
Quote from: Bluke on June 03, 2011, 11:15:22 PM

x2
x4

yorgis

wanted him in last night but could not work out who to downgrade .jacobs, wallis and smith in mids plus krak[ who i wanted to upgrade] mzungu in forwards and heppell and hibberd in defence. i opted duigan for pederson and upped krak to boydy