Missed the hodge boat?? What about the NDS boat??

Started by n4cr123, June 01, 2011, 04:24:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikeg12

Hodge BE on this site of 53?  still a bit of coin to be there i believe?

im about 90% chance of putting him in as my 6th premo

n4cr123

I think you guys are missing my point... Im not saying you shouldn't pick up hodge when his price has gone up... I am simply trying to compare hodges situation in his big price drop to NDS price drop... I just making a comparison in there situations that's all....

Ziplock

Just saying, I have dal santo, he makes me feel sick, go hodge :P

Windigo

Hodge over NDS.

If NDS keeps playing in the backline I tip there will be fluctuation in his scoring.

If he is released on ball he does tear it up.......

Hodge for me.  ;)

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: Ziplock on June 01, 2011, 04:31:30 PM
^ scored ok last week... the weeks before though... single handedly lost me a league game lol.

+1.

don't get him, although good unique, he has the ability to tag, and not be able to handle one. if he somehow gets his price back up to 390 he's a straight swap for Selwood/Ablett/Mundy. every week he's that one player in your team that could be the x factor between you winning or losing !!

bundyboy

saints so unpredictable, how can you do it....??

I know he is super cheap - but he just makes me so nervous, and i can't take that when I am just relying on my mids to pump out 100 + each and every week ....

hodge is on his way back to top form.....and the boat is only just leaving the dock....still time to get on...