Don't often ask for help...BUT?

Started by Hippo, June 02, 2011, 11:53:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hippo

Looking to trade Higgins out for any mid gun but not sure what way i should go with this

Could go Selwood but that would mean 4 Cats players... and not much left over
Could go Murphy which makes 3 Blues players for finals

or go Hodge and keep 94k in the bank for next upgrade

Do i just go the best and not trade for ages (10 left now) or go Hodge and have the money but use another trade in the near future for another gun...maybe Yarran or Heppel to any gun?

Dids, Gibbs, Shaw, Goddard, Enright, Heppel, Puopola (Buckley, Toy, Jacobs)

Swan, Pendles, Boyd, Thompson, Bartel Higgins (Iles, Hibberd, Smith)

Cox, Petrie (Smith, McCauley)

Franklin, Pavlich, Goodes, Chapman, Harvey, Rioli, Yarran (Krackhead, Richo, Mzungu)

$152k

thanks guys

yorgis

i held on o higgo while he was out so i won't be dumping him on 1 game . will wait another week and see how he goes

glam77

Hippo

Yeah its a one tough this!

if Higgins as another off day and drops what he is expected then that puts Selwood out of range!

Then i have Higgins who dropped value again and can only get Hodge all has gone up what Higgins has dropped which means i get Hodge but have the same money left over as if i went Selwood this week

mmmm

Hippo

Quote from: glam77 on June 02, 2011, 12:02:46 PM
no thought of mitchell?

na not really! i know he s a gun but getting tagged out of the game in the second half worrys me as the opposition would have seen the afftect the hard tag had on him

love4thegame

thatguy

Quote from: Hippo on June 02, 2011, 12:07:42 PM
Quote from: glam77 on June 02, 2011, 12:02:46 PM
no thought of mitchell?

na not really! i know he s a gun but getting tagged out of the game in the second half worrys me as the opposition would have seen the afftect the hard tag had on him

this worries me too. i brought mitchell in a few weeks ago after he started the yr on fire, thought without the captaincy he was free and teams were targeting hodge instead.

since he has been in my team ive had two showere games and last weekend when he should have cracked 130+!!!!

TMurphBROWNLOW