Previous topic - Next topic

Who should I trade in this week?

Marc Murphy
Thompson
Pendlebury
Other

Memphistopheles

Very straightforward.
I want to get another midfield premium in this week and will be upgrading Harris to get them.
The question is who â€" Murphy, Thompson or Pendlebury?
I can afford anyone so other suggestions are welcome, however I already have Boyd, Selwood and Mundy.

Ziplock

league or overall, are you intending on upgrading next week as well? How many of these players are you looking at having in your final team?

If league, then thompson, pendles, murphy in that order if you want 2/3 in your team by the end

if you only want one, pendles

if overall, murphy comes no.1 imo

Possumo

Yeah due to Pendles bye coming up, he is definitely the one worth waiting on, if like Ziplock said you are planning to bring further premium mid's into your team. Also like Ziplock I'd go Thompson for league (his last bye is in the multi-bye round), Murphy for overall.

Memphistopheles

Sorry i'm going for overall (not to win as i think i'm too far back, but to beat my mate for a bet).

And i only have two more mid premiums to get this season.

The trade is for this week, the next upgrade will be after Round 13 for one of Swan/Pendles.

Ziplock

go murphy now, then swan after his bye. He should be rested + recovered by then, but still be at a pretty dirt cheap price.

Memphistopheles

I like your advice Zip, although the poll clearly favours Thompson.

I'm kinda hoping Swan does go to Arizona and rest up and not arrive back until round 14 so I can keep Foley for his match against Melbourne.