Pendles, Cross, Montagna, Hodge, Harvey, Waston
Bench Cotchin, Bewick, Hibberd

Rucks
Cox, Smith
Bench Trengrove, Keefe

Forwards
Fyfe, O'Keefe, Goodes, N Reiwoldt, J Reiwoldt, Darling
Bench Siposs, Mzungu and Richardson

I have $92,800 in the bank 11 trades left.

whynot102

60 visits has someone got any options for me??????????????????/

madskill55

what rank are you sitting at mate? thats a pretty phenominal team (backs and centers) why is cotchin on ur bench and before i give you advice who is ur 7th fwd?

whynot102

Done some major upgrades look great on paper however only scored just over 1800 last week, I am sitting around 10,000 overall dropped from 4,300 last week.

Cotchin on bench this week as Tigers have the buy, 7th forward Darling or Mzungu.

pistolpk

I would look at Darling to Rioli as a forward upgrade.

Did you miss or Pav or Buddy from your forwards, haven't listed one?

madskill55

Quote from: whynot102 on May 31, 2011, 10:16:53 PM
Done some major upgrades look great on paper however only scored just over 1800 last week, I am sitting around 10,000 overall dropped from 4,300 last week.

Cotchin on bench this week as Tigers have the buy, 7th forward Darling or Mzungu.

you only listed 6 forwards... whose ur other starting one... are you playing a new game consisting of a 21-man supercoach squad :P

Ringo

Still one forward short in your listing only 9 out of 10 listed.  Hopefully it is another premium you have not listed but if not that is where you last trade should be.

Bedlam

Hold onto those 11 trades man.

Still 14 rounds to go. I've found that you gain more strength toward the end of year if you don't let those trades fall too far under the one trade per round remaining. Especially for league, but also for best overall ranking.

It's amazing how those LTIs stack up as we get to the end of the year.

whynot102

Sorry Petrie is my other forward and I am currently ranked 10641 overall trying to move up.

Pokerface

I think you need to get some super-prems in rupgrading the standard prems you have like Cross. You are missing the best players from each position - no Lids, Buddy, Pav, Swan etc.

Pokerface

swedishhmafia

Whose Lids?
Yeah get in Chappy/Stevie J and either Pav/Buddy
The thing with this particular team is there are a number of good players that CAN score well, but fact of the matter is there is not enough ultra prems that are consistent 100+ scorers.

Tiggerfan

What about Darling to Didak then Cross to Swan/Selwood...

Dunham29