Cam Richardson to play this weekend

Started by fran, May 31, 2011, 05:18:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fran

before you all jump on me, yes the tittle is deceiving but i feel like being cheeky  :P

Michael Firito sits out this week for the roo's through suspension. Also just in that Daniel Pratt has had surgery on a fractured thumb and will miss up to a month of footy. This is really good news for richardson as neither are key position backs and as he was emergency im tipping he'l get a game the weekend.

Could be wrong, but if im right you heard it here first  ;D

valkorum

The ever reliable (pfft hardly) Footy Barometer on Herald Sun doesn't have him on the cusp

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/footy-barometer-round-11/story-e6frf9jf-1226041482103

NORTH MELBOURNE
INJURED:
Todd Goldstein (elbow) test
Ben Warren (concussion) test
Sam Wright (shoulder) test
Marcus White (shoulder) 1 week
Hamish McIntosh (achilles) 3-4 weeks
Ed Lower (knee) indefinite
Ayden Kennedy (knee) season

SUSPENDED: Michael Firrito 1 week

ON THE BLOCK: Lindsay Thomas, Ben Cunnington, Luke Delaney.

ON THE CUSP: Ben McKinley, Cam Pedersen, Sam Wright, Robbie Tarrant.

JON ANDERSON'S FORECAST: One of their problems are the number of players who are good in the VFL and fair in the AFL.

fran

in reply to that article:
ben mckinley didn't play vfl on the weekend because of injury. if he did come in that would be for a foward like lindsey thomas

Robbie Tarrant is a key position player and i would think he would come in for firito/pratt although its possible. Pederson is a good chance but they need to bring in 2 defenders to fill the void.

same wright or ryan bastinac would be options to bring in and then force someone already in the team into a backline position.

If he doesn't get named this weekend his chances to play again this season are grim

C-Dogg

hope so, i need him now matera is gone

yorgis

he's been named ion a 7 man bench for a couple of weeks, so he can't be too far away . also hope pederson gets a game soon