All i can say is WOW!!!!

Started by PCR10, June 07, 2011, 12:53:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCR10

My side at full strength, disregarding injuries, with 13 trades left!!!

Def: Gibbs, Scotland, Deledio, Goddard, Broughton, Newman, Heppell
Res: L.Thompson, Lower, Mckernan

Mids: Boyd, Swan, Montagna, Bartel, Chapman,Mzungu
Res: Evans, Hibberd, Irons

Rucks: Cox, Sandi
Res: Smith, McCauley

Forwards: Goodes, Franklin, Silvia, Pavlich, N. Reiwoldt, Higgins, Knights
Res: Matera, Siposs, Richardson

Looking very strong i reckon with a couple players to be upgraded too!! e.g lower, Hibberd and mzungu when there time comes.

ossie85

PCR10

Well what did you want me to say its not the worst team!

glynman90

If you are going for overall you need to get a 6th premium mid asap since all the top teams will have 6 premo's by this week or next week.

PowerBug

It looks good but there is still space in your mids. With 13 trades left you'll have no trouble upgrading there. Could you post your starting team please, and with how much money you had in the bank at the start?

PCR10

When lower hits hit peak ill cash him in and use the spare cash to upgrade Mzungu or evans i reckon and thats a few weeks away at the minute.

Round 1 side was
Gibbs, Goddard, Deledio, Broughton, Grimes, Lower, Otten
Mckernan, Duigan, Heppell

Bartel, Montagna, Swan, Boyd, Conca, D.Swallo
Harris, Libba, Irons

Cox , sandi
Smith, McCauley

Krak,N. Roo, Higgins, Knights, Goodes, Franklin, RIchardson
Tapscott, Darling, Matera

i had $140,000 in the bank too
my side is worth $9,751.000 as of the end of round 11

Memphistopheles

Are you kidding me - your team is decent, but not WOW.

You don't have six mid premiums (Use Chapman as a forward not a Mid). And your bench players are very weak. Also you have no rookie mpp from mid to fwd to get Chapman there.

Here's a WOW team for you:

Deledio, Adcock, Gibbs, Goddard, Rawlings, Enright, Heppell, Lower, Hibberd, Toy.
Boyd, M Murphy, Selwood, Ablett, Mundy, Foley, Jacobs, Prestia, Wallis.
Cox, Smith, Bailey, Tippett.
Franklin, Goodes, Pavlich, Chapman, N Riewoldt, Petrie, Knights, J Riewoldt, Mzungu, Matera.
10 trades left. I plan to get Swan for Foley in Round 14 and Shaw/Scotland for Lower in either after round 13 (If I go Shaw) or sooner (Scotland). With cash in the bank and Lower and Foley likely to rise in price and Swan to drop at least once more I should be able to make these straight trades (leaving me with 8 for season).

PCR10

talking about a 6th mid what i was looking at doing is swapping hibberd and Heppell with mpp so heppell will be in mids and he will be my 6th mid Then just upgrade lower and ill have a premium defender then when the time comes do the hibberd or evans upgrade then mzungu to andother premium mid putting heppell back in defence or even upgrading him!
Thoughts there???

PCR10

i reckon there is better mids out there than mundy like scott thompson, jobe watson when he returns, Pendles

PCR10

the side i wrote down at the start was what it would be after this round im looking at trading in Silvia for Darling and Krak out for Evan from Melb, my midfield atm is
boyd, Bartel, Chapman, Montagna, Heppell, Swan and i reckon Heppell hold his spot fairly well.
with my forward line being

Frabklin, Pav, Goodes, HIggins, N riewoldt, KNights and Darling

reckon Silvia in this week or upgrade elsewhere? i have 15 trades left! with 10 k in the bank
cheers

dale93

I am thinking between Sylvia or Fyfe i think i will go fyfe this week and colin next week :)

PCR10

i looked at fyfe if i go fyfe i will have a massive hole when freo have the bye, with Sandi,pav,broughton,lower and then fyfe i think im at the max for freo players. I dont have any Melbourne players so thats where Sylvia is attractive!