DUFFMAN!!!!.....has he turned the corner??

Started by nostradamus, May 31, 2011, 08:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nostradamus

l've had duffman from the get go (sh!t he's been disappointing!!).......but decided to keep the faith and stick with my original decision

do you think he's turned the corner??

yorgis

hopefully but time will tell. seems like harvs has got him playing his old role

Spooners

well if you've kept him this long you're not going to sell him so it doesnt really matter if he has or not
in saying that I think his output will go up but he wont reach the highs of 2010... average 75-80 for rest of season. freo seem to be picking up some cheap possessions at the back finally

Hirdy005

Can remember reading an article by someone on here about Duffield and Broughton when they weren't up and going. It went along the line of the press killing the cheap kicks in the backs for freo, where they were just going long to Sandi. I didnt see the game but without Sandi both Broughton and Duffield had pretty big games was it because of this fact ?

If you are keen for him its this week or never, with a lack of good premium backs i think you could do alot worse than this bloke especially at his current price

FLOPITOUT1

Turned the corner and ran straight into a pole CLANG  ;)

antonc

Hope so for the you keepers out there but I got rid of him early for adcock and never looked back

Wes Mantooth

doubt it... he normally has a few big games a year but thats it.

broughton and duff were constantly belted on saturday, hence the scores.