Main Menu

For a Moderator Prospector needs to pull his head in

Started by Fenno, June 03, 2011, 10:04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fenno

Monty you need to have a chat to this guy you have him as a moderator so you would expect someone like that to act a bit more grown up than he does. There is so many people on chat that act like a 12yr old as it is but you would think as a moderator Prespector wouldn't be one of these people but sadly he is. As a long time FF user I would much rather a moderator that doesn't act like a 12yr old. So if he can't act his age im sure their are many other on this site capable of doing the job.

pyronerd

one of the requirements of using the chat is that you are to act like a child :P

stop whinging ::)

valkorum

Prospector is a moderator of the forums - not the live chat.  Just saying

Fenno

Quote from: valkorum on June 03, 2011, 10:19:52 PM
Prospector is a moderator of the forums - not the live chat.  Just saying
This is true but if your getting your own coloured name and been acknowledged as a moderator you should act a bit more mature than he does. Quote from one of my mates last week who only just started using FF because I told him about it "how immature are all the people on chat even that prospector guy who is meant to be a moderator is immature"

m0nty

I did come close to banning him tonight. I'm sure he'll see this thread and pull back a little, as Fenno has a point.